What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
and implemented by '44 & '46....and those illegals will vote, you have lost focus.
they cannot legally vote, no matter what you claim lol. it's such a miniscule problem statistically speaking that the only other interpretation here i can gather when the right talks about illegals voting is some sort of bigoted fear response for white people.

CaptainDankness

He hates Americans?

Trump's draft dodging is another reason to hate the waste of space, but I don't support him in the least.
The way they talk about MAGA which is supported by at least half the nation yeah they hate us. Hillary Clinton called us deplorables, for wanting to make America great again. They want our first and second amendment rights and are trying to kick Trump off the ballot for crimes he hasn't even been convicted of.

Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger, do you hate him as well? I'd probably have dodged the Vietnam war draft too, that war was pointless, too many died for nothing.

RickLafleur

Racists against Trump
not funny
you couldn't do better if hippy helped

laughing-steve-harvey.gif

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The way they talk about MAGA which is supported by at least half the nation yeah they hate us. Hillary Clinton called us deplorables, for wanting to make America great again. They want our first and second amendment rights and are trying to kick Trump off the ballot for crimes he hasn't even been convicted of.

Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger, do you hate him as well? I'd probably have dodged the Vietnam war draft too, that war was pointless, too many died for nothing.
Last time I was in school, 71 million was not half of 330 million.

But I'm not familiar with this "new" math.