What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The way they talk about MAGA which is supported by at least half the nation yeah they hate us. Hillary Clinton called us deplorables, for wanting to make America great again. They want our first and second amendment rights and are trying to kick Trump off the ballot for crimes he hasn't even been convicted of.

Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger, do you hate him as well? I'd probably have dodged the Vietnam war draft too, that war was pointless, too many died for nothing.
Ali was a conscientious objector and paid for his resistance. Big difference compared to a gutless wallowing pig like Trump.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
, Being a draft dodger should disqualify one from being Commander in Chief.
it is a tough call. if you are IN the military, you have the right to NOT follow an order if you think it is illegal. you had better have a pretty solid case to argue once they get you to the courtmartial though.
but you have to be in there to do that, not refuse to join and serve. in a way,that is like refusing to vote and then bitching about the election. there should be some form of service that concientious objectors could perform. they used to (WW2, i think) let them serve as medics, and were not required to be armed. the Germans "usually" respected this and did not fire on them. the Japanese, sadly, did not follow suit.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The way they talk about MAGA which is supported by at least half the nation yeah they hate us

They?

Hillary Clinton called us deplorables, for wanting to make America great again. They want our first and second amendment rights and are trying to kick Trump off the ballot for crimes he hasn't even been convicted of.

Prove her wrong by looking up the definition of "deplorable" and make attempts to not fit that definition?

What personal infringement upon your first and second amendment rights could you give us?

Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger, do you hate him as well? I'd probably have dodged the Vietnam war draft too, that war was pointless, too many died for nothing.

He was a conscientious objector.

I don't doubt you could justify anything regardless of duty or honor.

Trump has fans for a reason.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger,
No he was not a draft dodger.

Bone spurs, or osteophytes, are bony growths that form in your joints or in the spine. They cause damage to your bones, muscles, or tendons, often as a result of osteoarthritis. These smooth growths may not cause any symptoms or need treatment. Bone spurs are common as you age.
Someone must have been old before their time.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
it is a tough call. if you are IN the military, you have the right to NOT follow an order if you think it is illegal. you had better have a pretty solid case to argue once they get you to the courtmartial though.
It is a tough call.I don't know how people can respect a dodger who insults service people and wouldn't do what he asks them to. Plenty do favor him after that and wanting to push the constitution aside.
LOL
And I was in boot camp with a frown.
It was getting close for me. I probably would have gone, but I had serious thoughts about Canada.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dear Team America.. whether it's Biden or Trump or whoever, you need to clean up your act. You do realise they give you only two parties to vote for, right? That says it all. Europe and the EU have many flaws too, but what you guys are currently delivering is beyond my comprehension. We are all now living in a globalised world and everyone depends on everyone else globally to keep the level of "lifestyle" we're currently enjoying. No one can do anything on their own really anymore, keep that in mind and that's all I have to say.
CC

armedoldhippy

Veteran
THEY aren't doing a damn thing; seeing that the voters are catching on, all they can do now is try to keep Biden from getting any credit for accomplishing anything either, even if it means killing any chance of THEIR dreams coming true. if voters realize that THEY are getting beat up by the GOP in their flailing pointless attacks on Biden, next November is going to be really ugly. "i know this hurts, but my injuring you is the only way i can try to hurt Biden! sorry..."