What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
Democrats In Arizona Push Rule That Could Allow Non-Citizens To Vote For President
A Social Security card is all that's needed for proof of ID in Arizona to obtain a driver's license.

Proof of Identification, Age and Authorized Presence​

Social Security Number​

You are required by A.R.S. §§ 28-3158(D)(5) and 28-3165(F), under the authority of 42 U.S.C. §§ 405(c)(2)(C) and 666(a)(13)(A), to provide your Social Security number. It will be used to verify your identity and to comply with federal and state child-support enforcement laws. It will not be used as your driver license or identification card number.

Important Information Regarding Proof of Citizenship

A person must be a U.S. citizen in order to register and vote.

A person who submits valid proof of citizenship with his or her voter registration form (regardless of the type of form submitted) is entitled to vote in all federal, state, county and local elections in which he or she is eligible. The voter registration form otherwise must be sufficiently complete.

A person is not required to submit proof of citizenship with the voter registration form, but failure to do so means the person will only be eligible to vote in federal elections (known as being a "federal only" voter). A "federal only" voter will become eligible to vote a "full ballot" in all federal, state, county and local elections if he or she later provides valid proof of citizenship to the appropriate County Recorder's office.

Federal only voters may use the Federal Voter Registration form, available here:
Federal Voter Registration Form

Accepted Proof of Citizenship Information​

If you have an Arizona drivers license or non-operating identification card issued after October 1, 1996, you will only need to list the license number on box 9 of the voter registration form.

From your articles it sounds like Social Security cards are the key to driver's licenses which are key for voter ID cards. Sounds like the Secretary of State in AZ has a problem to solve.

Cannavore

Veteran
No President has ever been asked to take one. Remember Ronny Rayguns second term?
The schtick is sad, canna.
Huh Trump took one and liberals were frothing for him to do so. Using an example of a person in cognitive decline (Reagan) to justify Joe's swiss cheese brain is interesting though.

greyfader

The only reason we knew trump took a cognitive test was because trump being trump, bragged about “acing it”.

People with a functioning mind don’t require a cognitive test to prove trump is cognitively impaired.
his brilliance is unmatched! he's the only person on the planet to understand the true meaning of "covfefe!"

funny, when i typed this even the spell check said "What the fuck?"!

actually, it's in the slang dictionary now as a synonym for a typo error.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
GGAwK4BXQAAO6pC.jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’d like to know who on the left “completely melted down”. We’ll have to take the word of the dubious source quoted, I guess.

As a so called “liberal”, I had no problem with anything Jon Stewart said. In fact I agree with his take completely.

Good having you back, Jon.
No, he's right. There's a fuckton of "liberals" melting down and very upset with Jon "bothsidesing" the issue when he clearly didn't.

RickLafleur

No, he's right. There's a fuckton of "liberals" melting down and very upset with Jon "bothsidesing" the issue when he clearly didn't.
Yeah, I read something about it in Rolling Stone after I posted.

I thought Stewart was on the money and he isn’t the only one wondering why Biden didn’t do a traditional Super Bowl interview 9 months before the election. Whoever on the campaign thought it was a better idea to do Tik Tok bits about mama Kelce’s chocolate chip cookies should be fired.

Latest posts

Latest posts