What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

RickLafleur

Every time Trump is in town. Lol, not really though, I hate politics I'd rather smoke weed and go fishing. I do know a few black people that are against the illegal immigrants too, bunch of white supremacist black people out here. Lol,
Are the few black people you know promoting replacement theory too?

nah-larry.gif

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Illegal immigrants can't vote you tool.

The legal Latino vote is basically split in half at this point.

Replacement theory is literally supported by neo nazi mass murderers and famous white racists such as David Duke.
and implemented by '44 & '46....and those illegals will vote, you have lost focus.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
In 2021, President Biden signed Executive Order 14019 for “promoting access to voting,” requiring all federal agencies to develop a plan to increase voter registration and participation.

this is what the bribem administration is doing with the invasion, registering voters.
they get a social security #, travel expenses, room & board, credit cards, and iphones, not just from this administration but the Red Cross and United Nations are involved too.

UN Budgets Millions for U.S.-Bound Migrants in 2024​

Public docs show cash handouts to help feed, transport, and house people headed for the U.S. border​

now the UN’s 2024 update to the “Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan” (RMRP for short), a planning and budget document for handing out nearly $1.6 billion in 17 Latin America countries, can cast a broad confirming light on the cash giveaways and much more aid for 2024 ahead — with the helping hands of 248 named non-governmental organizations. Despite the RMRP plan title naming Venezuelans as recipients of this aid operation, the document’s fine print (footnote on p. 14 and paragraph on p. 43, for i
nstance) says the largesse goes to “all nationalities” and “multiple other nationalities”.

The American Red Cross is under fire for reportedly providing migrants with maps and guides to help them make the dangerous journey through Mexico to the U.S. border.
Packets stamped with the American Red Cross logo revealed by the Daily Caller News Foundation include the locations of hotels and clinics, routes to American border cities and tips on "self care" and the use of contraceptives.

the fog of war is in that cloud of smoke you blow...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Senator Byrd on CSPAN explaining how he would vote differently on the Civil Rights bill in 2009: "I thought, well now suppose I were black, and my grandson and I were on the highways in the mid-hours of the morning or midnight, and I stopped at a place to get that little grandson a glass of water or to have it go to the restroom, and there's a sign 'WHITES ONLY'... black people love their grandsons as much as I love mine, and that's not right."

RickLafleur

In 2021, President Biden signed Executive Order 14019 for “promoting access to voting,” requiring all federal agencies to develop a plan to increase voter registration and participation.

this is what the bribem administration is doing with the invasion, registering voters.
they get a social security #, travel expenses, room & board, credit cards, and iphones, not just from this administration but the Red Cross and United Nations are involved too.

UN Budgets Millions for U.S.-Bound Migrants in 2024​

Public docs show cash handouts to help feed, transport, and house people headed for the U.S. border​

now the UN’s 2024 update to the “Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan” (RMRP for short), a planning and budget document for handing out nearly $1.6 billion in 17 Latin America countries, can cast a broad confirming light on the cash giveaways and much more aid for 2024 ahead — with the helping hands of 248 named non-governmental organizations. Despite the RMRP plan title naming Venezuelans as recipients of this aid operation, the document’s fine print (footnote on p. 14 and paragraph on p. 43, for i
nstance) says the largesse goes to “all nationalities” and “multiple other nationalities”.

The American Red Cross is under fire for reportedly providing migrants with maps and guides to help them make the dangerous journey through Mexico to the U.S. border.
Packets stamped with the American Red Cross logo revealed by the Daily Caller News Foundation include the locations of hotels and clinics, routes to American border cities and tips on "self care" and the use of contraceptives.

the fog of war is in that cloud of smoke you blow...
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/center-for-immigration-studies-cis/

Looks like you’re quoting a highly inaccurate source there skippy.

golf-kid.gif

Better luck next time.

Latest posts

Latest posts