What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wow. Today I learned that there are folks who somehow still think the Biden Crime Family is a thing.
they don't really believe it. but they have to pretend to or look like idiots playing "yeah, but..." thinking that whataboutism absolves The Chump of his actual crimes. it's all smoke and mirrors for the rubes and the "faithful"... "ignore the small man behind the curtain! look at THAT over there!" that trick works on dogs and uneducated voters. :rolleyes:

CaptainDankness

"Yeah, when you're a star, they just let you walk up to them and grab them by the pussy"

Do y'all ever get tired of regurgitating the same shit over and over? Well I already know the answer, y'all been at this for 8 years now, you really have nothing better to do with your time.

Well I'm going to go grab the wife by the pussy, have fun with your circle jerk.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do y'all ever get tired of regurgitating the same shit over and over? Well I already know the answer, y'all been at this for 8 years now, you really have nothing better to do with your time.

Well I'm going to go grab the wife by the pussy, have fun with your circle jerk.
sorry,couldn't hear you over the righties still going on about obama...did you know he wore a brown suit once?

CaptainDankness

you mean like some here pretending that there IS a "Biden crime family"? or that Jan 6th was a "peaceful tour group" that were attacked by evil LEO ? feel free to quit whenever you get tired of it...
I'm more concerned about Biden trying to make white people a minority in America by letting in a bunch of Latinos. If it happens naturally from people being born in America, cool, but they're importing them, unrelenting wave of immigration he said. That just turns us into Mexico and makes all but the cartels poor. That's his plan though Trump ruined his dream though because white people were supposed to be the minority by 2017. No wonder they hate Trump, Trump is actually going to deport the illegal immigrants.... Again.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I hate Trump because he has divided the nation and has no respect for the Constitution.

It doesn't have anything to do with immigration.

Plenty of people don't want a fascist dictatorship and aren't obsessed with the preservation of a master race.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm more concerned about Biden trying to make white people a minority in America by letting in a bunch of Latinos. If it happens naturally from people being born in America, cool, but they're importing them, unrelenting wave of immigration he said. That just turns us into Mexico and makes all but the cartels poor. That's his plan though Trump ruined his dream though because white people were supposed to be the minority by 2017. No wonder they hate Trump, Trump is actually going to deport the illegal immigrants.... Again.
Illegal immigrants can't vote you tool.

The legal Latino vote is basically split in half at this point.

Replacement theory is literally supported by neo nazi mass murderers and famous white racists such as David Duke.

CaptainDankness

Illegal immigrants can't vote you tool.

The legal Latino vote is basically split in half at this point.

Replacement theory is literally supported by neo nazi mass murderers and famous white racists such as David Duke.
So Joe Biden is a racist white supremacist? I kind of discredited the white genocide crap, but after seeing Joe Biden yeah it's looking like it's actually a plan. It's Biden's policy you tool. Lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1706706670065.png

Cannavore

Veteran
So Joe Biden is a racist white supremacist?
Yes

I kind of discredited the white genocide crap, but after seeing Joe Biden yeah it's looking like it's actually a plan. It's Biden's policy you tool. Lol

Anything can sound scawwy when you purposely clip two sentences together and add no further context from the 10min speech this came from.

It must suck to be succeptible to fascist propaganda.

RickLafleur

That’s some racist shit right there. How often do you go to white supremacy rallies?

CaptainDankness

That’s some racist shit right there. How often do you go to white supremacy rallies?
Every time Trump is in town. Lol, not really though, I hate politics I'd rather smoke weed and go fishing. I do know a few black people that are against the illegal immigrants too, bunch of white supremacist black people out here. Lol,