What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I can’t disagree with you, but I think this administration has taken the train completely off the rails and are raping the people far more than any other administration we’ve ever had…
many of us (enough to push Biden into the White House) thought the same thing about the previous occupant of the White House. gonna push again, harder this time. :shucks::good:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
While I may not agree with the opinions of many, I respect their right to have them…Your new neighbors more than likely will speak Spanish… when I was young and naïve, I thought the criminals were in jail and not holding public office…

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
easy, the biden crime family...
and what evidence of that are you citing? and i was asking specifically how they had,your words,raped you? as far as i know hunter has been charged with tax evasion but has already paid the overdue taxes.who else in the biden family has been charged with crimes? which district attorneys are investigating them?
don't get me wrong,i'm not a fan of biden by any means

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
and what evidence of that are you citing? and i was asking specifically how they had,your words,raped you? as far as i know hunter has been charged with tax evasion but has already paid the overdue taxes.who else in the biden family has been charged with crimes? which district attorneys are investigating them?
don't get me wrong,i'm not a fan of biden by any means
Dude, read the paper and pay attention as you don’t need me to tell you what’s going on in this country. I know you’re not stupid because I’ve read your posts, but don’t play ignorant about Joe Biden and his Cabal of criminals. I didn’t come here to argue politics, I came here just to post my opinion, and I’m not gonna spend the evening dicking around with Joe Biden and his criminal enterprise… Hitler was never convicted of any crimes, look at what happened…

audiohi

Veteran
Dude, read the paper and pay attention as you don’t need me to tell you what’s going on in this country. I know you’re not stupid because I’ve read your posts, but don’t play ignorant about Joe Biden and his Cabal of criminals. I didn’t come here to argue politics, I came here just to post my opinion, and I’m not gonna spend the evening dicking around with Joe Biden and his criminal enterprise… Hitler was never convicted of any crimes, look at what happened…

didn't hitler write mein kampf in jail?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
If you check the history books, I believe mein kampf was written in the early 20s… Hitler did his damage in pre-world war thru World War II from around 39 to 45 I believe…

armedoldhippy

Veteran
While I may not agree with the opinions of many, I respect their right to have them…Your new neighbors more than likely will speak Spanish… when I was young and naïve, I thought the criminals were in jail and not holding public office…
i've had Hispanic neighbors for over twenty years, and my kids took spanish in school. (i took French, how useless). no problems with them. the white kid that used to live next door ( we don't miss his ass) thought it was fun to shoot birds off of folks' feeders, and break windows and shit with his pellet rifle. there always have been/always will be criminals in politics. money and power bring out the worst in some folks. just how old were you when living under the delusion there were no criminals in office???

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Wow. Today I learned that there are folks who somehow still think the Biden Crime Family is a thing.

I'm curious to know how Joe can be simultaneously both the head of the Biden Crime Family (who has yet to be caught) and a doddering, senile old fool who will lead us into ww3.

What I find odd is that anything that the Biden family has been suspected of is equally suspected of the Trump Cabal.

Latest posts

Latest posts