What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
our choice for this election cycle (as i see it) is between someone that many will disagree with on certain policy choices & what color to paint your house, versus someone who HAS no "policy" per se, and wants to burn your house down because he doesn't LIKE that color! "you should have hired ME! only i can save you..." pick one... :dunno:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know that politicians in the past have switched party affiliations. But not 3 times in one election cycle. How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

so they were FORCED to commit crimes? :unsure:
Wasn't so long ago people were growing medical marijuana legally in their state and Obama sent feds to lock them up...

Really drug crimes are terrible they take away prescription opiates and now people are dying in record numbers from fentanyl. Heroin on its own really isn't that bad now we have fentanyl mixed with tranquilizers and people are now dying from tranquilizer withdrawals. Turning them into straight zombies, the more they enforce drug crimes the worse it gets.

Meanwhile alcohol kills more people than opiates and majority of the violent crimes involve alcohol. Really no worse drug than alcohol, which is why it was prohibited before opiates which we had in abundance.

Yet here we are Democrats and establishment Republicans are trying to say Trump is guilty until proven innocent. They want our first and second amendment rights stripped along with the right to a fair trial, but Trump is the bad guy, you can't make this shit up. Electric cars by 2030 and they don't even work in the cold. Lol, the real criminals hold office and control the media. They kill people all over the world and are actively trying to start WW3 they want to control everything.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no but they're now forced to carry that burden for the rest of their lives. many of them fall through the cracks because of this employment hurdle.
this is not a federal government issue. your complaint largely goes to (primarily) the states, like here in Tennessee. they just made it HARDER for former prisoners (vast majority Black/Hispanic) to ever vote again. now, they must get the rights to own firearms before the right to vote. each state has requirements ... yeah, that ought to be a gimme. :rolleyes:
Homelessness is a policy choice by the government.

Cannavore

Veteran
GE-DdnVaEAAWYwe

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I can’t disagree with you, but I think this administration has taken the train completely off the rails and are raping the people far more than any other administration we’ve ever had…

Latest posts

Latest posts