What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Lol you need to tell me about RFK mustard. Hes a moderate centrist like yourself. Of course his vaccine stance may not line up with yours but im sure he'll chime in on grey alien theory

I already explained what I think of RFK Jr.

I was asking if you would be surprised if he dropped out...

Rom's delusions, while comical, are his alone.

Lizard people are proof that guy's marbles are as lost as Atlantis.

He does serve as a barometer of disinformation in that if he believes it I probably won't.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'll buy you some pajamas and an Uber if you want to vote.

It seems that nobody wants to vote now.

As ineffectual as people perceive themselves to be, I know we're capable of much more without the apathetic attitude.

Our country was founded on revolution.

We have more lands and families than our forefathers and we give less respect to that responsibility than they did.

I'm disgusted by what has become of the nation and the lack of love and respect.

I'd like for you to voice your vote, regardless of how you feel or think or believe.

Let me know if you feel like giving a shit.

CaptainDankness

I'd like for you to weigh in... was the election stolen?
It's definitely possible, but I haven't seen any solid evidence either way. This time is different most didn't realize Biden was going to be this much worse than Trump, hell I didn't think Biden was going to be this bad yet here we are. I didn't vote the last time around still haven't voted since Ron Paul in the Primary.

Not really sure if I'm going to bother voting this election either, I don't see any chance of Biden winning the state I'm in now. If the polls end up close I'll be voting for Trump but I'm in a red state now so don't think that's going to be an issue.

I've always had a problem voting for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil. Trump is just a lot better than Biden, even though I really don't like Trump much.

Latest posts

Latest posts