What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The self proclaimed "moderate centrist" has spoken!

No worries. I wont interrupt another late night booze rant. Just as long as you check in periodically :smoke:

You seem to like poking that title in my face but it's worth noting that I didn't give it to myself.

You are also seemingly obsessed with Michelle Obama.

We all know that you are trolling for Trump.

Get used to the idea that many find you transparent... I just wanted to see if you could stop lying.

RobFromTX

You seem to like poking that title in my face but it's worth noting that I didn't give it to myself.

You are also seemingly obsessed with Michelle Obama.

We all know that you are trolling for Trump.

Get used to the idea that many find you transparent... I just wanted to see if you could stop lying.

So high and mighty. You bought one of those pink stanley cups this weekend didnt you musty 😜

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So high and mighty. You bought one of those pink stanley cups this weekend didnt you musty 😜

I smoke weed and have a genetic predisposition towards strength.

I empathize if you are sober and weak enough to believe Michelle Obama is a man.

I'm going to assume that you are attempting humor with your homophobic snark.

Until I see you find simple-minded hate unappealing and the dipshits who promote it as assholes, I don't find you all that amusing.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is one of those things I am completely and blissfully unaware of other than knowing there's something about Stanley cups that I don't care to know about.

Hey Rob, as anti Trump as you claim to be, how much does is sting to see your guy Tim Scott bend the knee? As much as Fetterman turning into a huge disappointment?

Last edited:

RobFromTX

This is one of those things I am completely and blissfully unaware of other than knowing there's something about Stanley cups that I don't care to know about.

Hey Rob, as anti Trump as you claim to be, how much does is sting to see your guy Tim Scott bend the knee? As much as Fetterman turning into a huge disappointment?

Its a pity, to say the least and very unexpected. But i guess theres a lot to hate about Haley too. And what did fetterman do GB? Is he butting heads with those circus freaks on the left again?

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a pity, to say the least and very unexpected. But i guess theres a lot to hate about Haley too. And what did fetterman do GB? Is he butting heads with those circus freaks on the left again?
Pretty much. Most of us were convinced he was the Great White Hope or some nonsense and turns out he's just another corporate shill Democrat.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious to know if he's one of those who will ONLY vote for Trump. I'd like him top promise that. Even go so far as to pinky swear it.

Because I'm calling it now - Trump's going to stroke out before November. The pressure and strain are getting to him and he's becoming more and more frantic as the pressure builds.

RobFromTX

I'm curious to know if he's one of those who will ONLY vote for Trump. I'd like him top promise that. Even go so far as to pinky swear it.

Because I'm calling it now - Trump's going to stroke out before November. The pressure and strain are getting to him and he's becoming more and more frantic as the pressure builds.

Neither one of them will stroke out.. thats the problem. Im with moose eater on that. Im just not voting at all. Neither one of those motherless fucks deserves to run this country. It will be the lowest voter turnout in history. I promise you that

Latest posts

Latest posts