What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 State of the genepool discussion.

PetePrice

I said it was great but nobody can say otherwise that it gained extra credit by by being passed around/tried by the mass to make it more known than other strains
And you say it likes that bad? If a plants good it's integrated if it isn't then it's not.
It was popular because it was good.

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet Nevil used SamS work so can't all of been bad...
Anyway there's a pattern here and it's boring.
I didn't say Skunk was bad , was one of the greatest.
I said Sam's reworked version was shit and Skunk 1 died as did the Skunk clone Same used to make it.

Skunk and Skunk 1 are not the same , 1 is a pure strain and 1 is a hybrid

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you say it likes that bad? If a plants good it's integrated if it isn't then it's not.
It was popular because it was good.
How did I say that was bad , open your eyes and read better ? I said that how a strain can gain hype , not saying it's not great , it can still get hyped more than it is.

PetePrice

It gets hyped by people just like oh I don't know the OGs, chems, SD was the biggest hype there was and all for a reason

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam took all the genetics he had access to from 🇺🇸 to 🇳🇱.

The story's on how he accessed those strains there are many .
Sam didn't create Skunk that is fact , Sam created the strain Skunk 1 , so basically Skunk x to said Male , or if you belive it then 2 other strains

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It gets hyped by people just like oh I don't know the OGs, chems, SD was the biggest hype there was and all for a reason
Yes chem/Diesel 😆 🤣

So a pheno that is heavily on the Chem expressions , so not a completely new thing AT ALL , a great selection of great genetics.

I get phenos from my Chem/Diesel seeds as good in ever pack also

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My personal opinion on you is you're a cock it's come from many years on here but I feel it's time to blank you. We wanna talk hype as it's all do with the Original diesel seeds you whore.
I got a feeling your far up Sam's ass , and like many the TRUTH HURTS

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My personal opinion on you is you're a cock it's come from many years on here but I feel it's time to blank you. We wanna talk hype as it's all do with the Original diesel seeds you whore.
Please state why and not just because I call out people that others put on a pedestal

PetePrice

Please state why and not just because I call out people that others put on a pedestal
Hahaha you're Nevs biggest dick rider ffs you moron. I've stated I think you're a prick, surely that is enough? I'm not gonna derail the thread further as you're doing fine.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What was Original Diesel seeds got to do with this conversion , why you trying to cause trouble, we were having a nice conversation about the state of the genepool

yes I have Original Diesel clone, verified by the best in the game, get over it

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha you're Nevs biggest dick rider ffs you moron. I've stated I think you're a prick, surely that is enough? I'm not gonna derail the thread further as you're doing fine.
Yes I am big fan of Nevil's work , he produced more winners than any other breeder in this industry , and still smashing them out after he passed with the Grail Project he produced.
What has your hubby produced since early 90's, ZERO

Latest posts

Latest posts