What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I would say Brother Brad is the Spec. Ops. of the Karma Squad a True Hardcore Canna Vetran Soldier.

My hat of to you sir, i got huge respect for your doings, you Rock Hard.

nickman

Veteran
Wow brad, u always showing us some really nice lookn plants ... I really enjoy the full plant shots the most... Most people don't show the whole plant, just bud shots... I like to see the plants structure and how it grows... What week are those white A5 haze on ??? Lookn lovely brad... Mad respect to you...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ceres Hilton F1 Seeded by WhiteA5haze
picture.php

Corsaire

Veteran
Some WA5H @ 12/12 +47 :

rj4m5g.jpg

2je4qjd.jpg

28hg0t2.jpg

125qj2q.jpg

They were a little overfed (too rich super soil) but it seems better since a week... :redface:

B

bringyalungs

looking good Cosaire..... kinda reminds me of super lemon haze as far as looks... love it... all eyes on KG... I'm watch you Karma... bless

Corsaire

Veteran
s2xz42.jpg

2dgkj2o.jpg

2j67nnn.jpg

The most interesting for me are the #1, #3, #4 & #5... :woohoo:

The #2 is too much White OG and the #6 & #7 are a bit too slow... :redface:

BTW, I have spiderz and thrips... :-(

Vibzzz.

B

Brad

Wow brad, u always showing us some really nice lookn plants ... I really enjoy the full plant shots the most... Most people don't show the whole plant, just bud shots... I like to see the plants structure and how it grows... What week are those white A5 haze on ??? Lookn lovely brad... Mad respect to you...

never saw this til now, thanks man!!:tiphat: i try......those pics can be anywhere from week 8-11..they went 11 weeks, wanted to go 12-13 weeks..maybe next time...not much to show, got about 7 lights goin of both phenos(haze and kush haze lol) in all honesty its a strain i could run every light of if i needed/wanted to.this stuff rocks....see ya in 10 weeks:biggrin:

here is right before flip

haze pheno on the left, kush haze on the right....the kush haze grows like a red headed step child,but i love her just as much:huggg:

picture.php

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Lovely specimens fellas....last pic first post looks nice corsair..brad ..Killen it....
big hug karma bro.....

nickman

Veteran
Hey brad, do u use a standard pot size..??.. In other words(what pot size do u use)...???...
Thanks