What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Ollie

Veteran
wicked going there corsaire, really nice :D

Gonna be epic when the flavors drop to all !

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I know brother, thats why i share with you, love your pasion and dedication to your projects.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
I expect thats for your own use, as my project is far from finished.

Looking good by theway

Its for his own little project Karma, something growers can benefit from i'm sure.
I wouldnt be to concerned about it Karma, you have your way, C has his way and so does each of us. Besides, its a free world right....? And the diversity in genetices will only benefit the community as a whole and that is most important so i would give Corsaire the green light if i was you, even if you are still working on yr project. Cant harm to have some material for comparisation don't ya think?

Very, very nice plants Corsaire, compliments. The one showed in the first picture is stunning!
Love your work bro, thanks for sharing.
Cheers

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
My Brother B's selected WhiteA5haze

picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Very nice Corsaire, seems you have already a few A5 dom to play with ! Good job bro !

:respect: to you Karma again for bringin this one out

Peace

SourDank

Veteran
I can't wait to see what comes of these whiteA5 crosses, hitting em to some of the super sally girls you did is gonna be incredible

SourDank

Veteran
Lookin real good corsaire, hopefully you find your super haze dominant gal

Got to puff some real nice Neville's Haze last night, man you can't beat top of the line well grown haze. I'm gonna end up like the guy that gave you the A5 karma, I'm gonna have a garden full of only the A5bx lol.

Last edited: