What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

nickman

Veteran
Just curious karma , but why so many males all in the room together? Why don't you find 1 nice stud and use him? I'm just picking your brain here so please take no offense... What do u get by using 4 males instead of just 1??? I know in most of your projects you use only 1 male ... Am I correct...

e.T

did you select for different expressions, or are the 4 males all haze leaning phenos. are there early and late males..?
...i need more pics please :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I selected all Haze dominant males, 1 more early other 1 Middel 2 late.

I cut the early one a week before the other 3.

At Nick. i use mutiple male's in this bx to keep the genepool bigger and make shure no bottlenecking in future breeding. As these seeds i am shure will be used by many to F2 ore Cross with other things, its better to have a bigger but stabeler genepool.

Other thing is I dont want the change of having exclude a part of the A5genes by picking the wrong male, which can always be you dont know intill you grow it, expiernce those make it much easy,r.

So from the 23 males, i killed most right away at showing sex, the Haze dominant ones where pretty easy to spot. I picked the most thin leafed, and A5Stucture. and killed everything Og leaf, ore mixed Leaf patern.

Corsaire

Veteran
Thx bro... :)

Here are 2 pics @ 12/12 +6 :

otet0y.jpg

os8x2r.jpg

Yeah I know, it's a bit confused for now... :D

B

bringyalungs

Yes i am not alloud to reverse it for karma. by the persons that gave it back to me, I think thats proberly what they will do , if they ever. Aswell as i am not aloud to send the cut out, which i hate aswell. I normaly dont expect cuts with this kind of baggage and drama. But its got to be done for the people, I will work it till happy with results.

Bigherb you are free to try out the first BX when you feel like it. coming year.

Why do people padlock genetics like that? not trying to be disrespectful or anything, never that, but someone help me overstand please?
1love.....always

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Because they where asked.

You should realy read the thread. All questions you ask are aswerd.

Also the questions you asked in pm are all answerd here aswell.

GlandualFever

Watching and patiently waiting for news on these!

Fingers crossed, hope these exceed your expectations Karma....

What percentage of offspring that would express A5 dominance would be acceptable to you?

e.T

as long as we're throwing out wishes, how about an ag13/a5 or hphz/a5 at some point?
can you imagine....

Corsaire

Veteran
C5 x A5bx could be really cool... :woohoo:

8/15 White A5 Haze males for now here... a friend has started the last 8 seeds... :)

And 4/5 C5 x NL5/Haze males... :redface:

Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
C5 x A5bx could be really cool... :woohoo:

8/15 White A5 Haze males for now here... a friend has started the last 8 seeds... :)

And 4/5 C5 x NL5/Haze males... :redface:
Time to collect some pollen ..

I bet it could spice a few things up ehe.

Corsaire

Veteran
Here are 4 White A5 Haze males, I've placed them in a transparent box to collect pollen :

2il1slt.jpg

vzem4k.jpg

One of them is really A5 in aromas when I rub the trunk... :)

I'll harvest the pollen tomorrow then I'll pollinate the 7 White A5 Haze females and few other girls... :dance013:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Here are 4 White A5 Haze males, I've placed them in a transparent box to collect pollen :

View Image

View Image

One of them is really A5 in aromas when I rub the trunk... :)

I'll harvest the pollen tomorrow then I'll pollinate the 7 White A5 Haze females and few other girls... :dance013:

I expect thats for your own use, as my project is far from finished.

Looking good by theway

Corsaire

Veteran
Yeah of course bro, nothing to worry about that... and if that were the case, I'll ask your permission before anything else... ;)

Here are some girls @ 12/12 +26 :

35vtc.jpg

21lmsec.jpg

ofov3p.jpg

16lxqn4.jpg

The #1 is a bit slower, and the #4 smells like her mum, yum yum.