What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

B

Brad

Hey brad, do u use a standard pot size..??.. In other words(what pot size do u use)...???...
Thanks

clone in roockwool cubes, once rooted into cups, they go into 10 gallon pots for 3-4 weeks:tiphat: then flip

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Well i got them cleaned, and its a Bad count for shure, some of these will be very Low on packs, And will proberly only do 1 ore 2 drops.

For Info,

A5hazeBX1 Low Count
Old Dutch Haze Low count
Burmese Haze Good Count
Nigerian Haze Low Count
SweetJack Haze Good Count
Sour Jack Haze Low Count
SSDHJACK Haze Oke Count
Jack O Hazia Low Count
Ceres A Haze Oke Count
Afghaan Haze Oke Count
JJ African x WhiteA5 Good Count
Cuban Bubba Haze Good Count

Low Count = less then 25 packs for a posibel release
Oke Count = less then 50 packs for a posibel release
Good Count = Above a 100 packs for a posibel release

Thinking of my next Move in this Haze project, Second BX and maybe I will take a few of this line up and throw some more A5haze genes in there pool.

stewpac15

Burmese Haze...

Burmese Haze...

@Karma

Whats the stone/high like on the Burmese Haze? Would you recommend it for a beginner to grow? Don't know why, but anything with the name Burmese really piques my interest!

Corsaire

Veteran
White A5 Haze @ 12/12 +64

eaobnk.jpg

wunkux.jpg

Very nice pheno, the most interesting for the moment IMHO... :)

Last edited:

Doc D

bummer to hear the bean count turned out so low, KG…. it will make this round that much more special….

amazing pics corsaire! thanks for sharing :)

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Oh yeah babe, A5 rules no doubt!
Got me juices flowing seeing those pictures Karma. Brings back so many beautifull memories.
Thanks for this post, clearly A5, what a plant, wooooot!
Say bro, to help getting her fully developed nicely in flower, give her lots of room, she likes this and it will boost the quality and quantity. Just saying.
Lovely pics Corsaire, thanks brother. I have found me a nice A5 dom lady in Karma's WA5, 2 weeks in and looking very promissing to say the least. Have my hopes up high and will post some when finished.
Take care hombres, A5 A5 A5 A5 A5!
;)

Corsaire

Veteran
Hi guyz,

Here are the 7 WA5H girls @ 12/12 +72, in the same order than the last time (#293 & #294)... there are 2 pics/pheno, I think it's more interesting to follow the evolution of plants, but sorry in advance if it bothers you... :eek::

#1, 2 nice shaped rocket apex, lot of trichs, very compact calixes :

k39kex.jpg

ajle0j.jpg

#2, the most White OG pheno, but also the less productive, it should be ready in 2 weeks :

bedl05.jpg

k4bc43.jpg

Corsaire

Veteran
#3, the lower branches are high, 4 cute apex, nice trichs coverage :

2qs8kxz.jpg

28cjdaf.jpg

#4, the monster, impressive yield, compact calixes structure, a keeper for sure :

t82lh5.jpg

15i88av.jpg

Corsaire

Veteran
#5, another keeper I think, tennis ball buds, good yielder, seems to be easy to harvest (low leaves ratio) :

2j3l99c.jpg

2isjy9k.jpg

#6, the most sensitive, more slow than the others, not very interesting but the aromas are nice :

9080hl.jpg

2uhqtl0.jpg

Corsaire

Veteran
#7, one of the less interesting for me, too high, too slow, not really good yielder, but seems to be close to the A5, I hope the smoke will be good :

acwrw5.jpg

e8wbia.jpg

Except the #2, all have impressive A5 aromas, I really look forward to smoke them and remind me of good memories of the 90s... respect for the work KG mate... :)

See you in two weeks for the next update and the last for some of them probably... :tiphat:

Ollie

Veteran
Damn Corsaire, wicked Work !!!

It´s shows what genes there is in Work, with the two our three keepers out of a small lot ..

Keep it on and let the party begin :D