What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi all,

I was blessed to receive a A5 sample from Karma to share my view on its authenticity.
The sample wasnt grown to full potential and lacked a bit of a cure but still it was very clear that this nug was an actual A5 nug.
The high and taste were unmistakable!
So yes, after searching for A5 Haze for more then 15 years i can concur Karma has obtained the real deal.
This is A5, she is back in the community, no doubt about it!
Thank you good people behind the screens, you know who you are. Big Ups to you for setting her free after this long period of obscurity.
I always felt she was still out there somewhere.
Great to see this very amazing hybrid back where she belongs.
I can strongly recommend all tokers and smokers to sample Karma'G A5 hybrids and bx. It will be most amazing just like e.T. mentioned.
Let's celebrate!

Hey everyone,

Had the best phone call I've had I in ages the otherday and now I just read the best post news Aswel with a karma OG harvest this weekend it's been a good week in GA gardens !

Thanks
GA

GlandualFever

G`day GF

C5 is NL#5x Hz C by Nevil . The other NL Hz is also Nl Hz C from Shanti / Mr Nice . Different selections of the same cross .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Ahhh.. Its there i just couldnt see it!. So its Nevs selection of Hz C crossed with Shanti's later selection from nevils seeds he acquired. AHA! Makes sense.... so technically the next filial generation. That is if they were from the same batch of seeds.

Corsaire

Veteran
The five first seedlings are C5 x NL5/Haze, the others are White A5 Haze :

25f3z91.jpg

:dance013:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice to see you got some Burmese in that list...not enough people know the potential in that one.

dank.Frank

Bro i just checked the Burmese seeded up Girls, they suprised me, i wanne grow them out, Burmese x WhiteA5 thats gone be Huge Buds faster finisher, and By the Burmese smells i think they will melt together great.

picture.php

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Burmese x whiteA5haze sounds amazing.... Nigerian x whiteA5haze.... :bigeye:

...... The potential!!!
��

e.T

Now that's one hazy looking male...
Great to see KG. much respect for this awesome project.

Ollie

Veteran
Seems like the Work kettles is running on fire.

Already a long way it seems this project is, eventought we are "only" in April.

Looking forward to some more Pictures and pheno Lock Down info !