What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hi all,

I was blessed to receive a A5 sample from Karma to share my view on its authenticity.
The sample wasnt grown to full potential and lacked a bit of a cure but still it was very clear that this nug was an actual A5 nug.
The high and taste were unmistakable!
So yes, after searching for A5 Haze for more then 15 years i can concur Karma has obtained the real deal.
This is A5, she is back in the community, no doubt about it!
Thank you good people behind the screens, you know who you are. Big Ups to you for setting her free after this long period of obscurity.
I always felt she was still out there somewhere.
Great to see this very amazing hybrid back where she belongs.
I can strongly recommend all tokers and smokers to sample Karma'G A5 hybrids and bx. It will be most amazing just like e.T. mentioned.
Let's celebrate!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I've put 18 White A5 Haze in water... :)

And 6 C5 x NL5/Haze, the cross could be interesting... :woohoo:

G`day Corsaire

Did some one say C5 ??

C5
ODZPVW4l.jpg

CeRxRlDl.jpg

For the ladies
V0Mf5PIl.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yo Sammy

Veteran
What a beauty EB!!!!
After sampling the A5 i remember why Nevil stated his best work ever to be is C5.
A5 is some scary hybrid bro, has this killer vibe to it that isnt relaxed at all but for the people that like this, well there is NO substitute for it apart from Nevilles Haze.
But only when its grown to reach FULL potential. Killer stuff, hahaha.
Like those Clematis flowers to bro, that purple color is pure spiritual mate.
Bets vibes amigo.

e.T

Hi all,

I was blessed to receive a A5 sample from Karma to share my view on its authenticity.
The sample wasnt grown to full potential and lacked a bit of a cure but still it was very clear that this nug was an actual A5 nug.
So yes, after searching for A5 Haze for more then 15 years i can concur Karma has obtained the real deal.
Thank you good people behind the screens, you know who you are. Big Ups to you for setting her free after this long period of obscurity.
I can strongly recommend all tokers and smokers to sample Karma'G A5 hybrids and bx. It will be most amazing just like e.T. mentioned.
Let's celebrate!

brings a smile to my face to hear this....
...and i'm still laughing about the dingleberry comment.
cheers sam. here's to the a5....
thank you KG

psykotic

Hi all,

Let's celebrate!

Hye all, well it's a really good niew.. Can't wait the bx..

e.T

Flavors, smells? How is the buzz? Can't wait......

aroma is hazy...maybe pine with a little sour something...i think. can pick up some kushy funk there too. very pleasant. flavor is def haze but muted with an og thickness. not hashy. smooth, expansive and effervescent. high is immediate and strong. cerebral, with enough body to keep you grounded. very strong pakalolo...

many, many thanks to KG for bringing this rare treat to the community.

a5/white og
DSC_0819.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Party party. He he

Its in full swing the room is in flower now. I left it to the caretaker for coming weeks as i an away for other garden work. And seedharvest in spain.

I Will get some pic.s up when back. Should be just in time before polination.

PS the suriname didnt make it. And i killed all the The doors x jack o nesia they where lacking compared.

I got a realy nice ceres hilton left. And few nice burmese and nigerians.

RckyMtRdnk

I would love to test anything you want me to Karma. Colorado greenhouse with HID supplemental lighting and heaters at about 8000 ft. I'm only a "newbie" on here.

74G

really nice Karma and really good news to see that strain out and all the crosses you gonna make gonna be awesome i cross fingers and let your experience do the rest... .. .

really cool to hear that burmese still here , really interesting in thesqe crosses

i hope you all the best Karma... .. .

Check my albums to see your 24KWGold seeds you gave Mack in Nov and he gave me a 5pack

Thnaks Mack10 and Karma... .. .

All the best to both of U

mamboo

Can't wait...! Miss the good ole haze days. Nyc
Hopefully this is something to compare. Peace n love KG