What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

12/12 From Seed: A Different Way To Grow

FlamingPoo

Overgrow the Planet......AK-48,SK#1,GDP?(karmaseed)

1WEEK

2WEEK

think i identified 6 males tonight give em a couple more days to prove it, looking at preflowers all are way to small to really see. Damn cant believe how old im getting im actually having a really hard time seeing. i keep thinking i see hairs but my old eyes r playing tricks on me......

blAsia

Just threw 8 beans in da dirt, and now in my flowering room. They haven't popped up for a look yet, but it has only been 2 days. Just some leftover decent bag weed.

Looking forward to the grow this way.

Peace

blAsia

edit

edit

peaceful_mind said:
well good luck and i hope your buds will not be decent, but great!

You hope my buds will NOT be decent.

What an ASS. :fsu:

My Bad!! :spank: :pointlaug

Last edited:
G

well sorry if i didn't write it correctly. i don't want your buds to be decent, i want them to be great! take a look at it again.

blAsia

it's cool... probably my very long day with screaming children had some effect on my mental ability...

Sorry...

G

Jon said:
Does 12/12 from clone work well?

12/12 from clone is a different animal altogether. And yes it works well and most people will only veg clones 0-7 days in a good hydro set up.

seeds need time to mature sexually so if you flower from seed it stunts the growth much more then clones which are sexually mature and can flower as soon as roots show and they are planted.

I had some clones in soil that i vegged almost two weeks and they stayed short. It all depends.

G

jonkanoo said:
tell me what do you think.

they look great, just i think they are a little stretched. how close is that 70w hps to your plants?

B

buzzed day

hello all,i pulled 3 out of 4 plants here are a couple pics.peace
purplecrush/blackdomian and haze in background

purplecrush/blackdomian

more on my thread.1 still to go

Last edited:
ak-48....

10.09.07 has put seed,1.10.07 began blossom.....20-25.11 - collection of the harvest.I think ,will be about 15+ gram of dry buds
...nearly did not feed, light - 400W, 2,5 l of soil for palm

Peace for all!

Grizzel

Hydo Question

Hydo Question

Hi All OK I want to try this.
I have different strains to try.

I'm using a aeroponic unit (not true aero)
Do I water/feed during the lights out period?

If so, would 1 minute on 4 off work?

Thanks in advance,
Greasy Fat buds
Grizzel

Last edited:

Smoke68

Grizzel, Where you refering to the aeroponic unit or the lights... cause I would stick with 12/12 or (dare I say it on this forum) 18/6.
Watering/ feeding still goes on even lights are off as this is when the roots grow. And I suppose you can go with 1 min on 4 off... but I would think that the roots will not be as vigorous. just my 2 cents
Peace,
Smoke68

Latest posts

Latest posts