What's new

12/12 From Seed: A Different Way To Grow

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
milkman0923 said:
WELL MY LADIES ARE GETTING CLOSE...SOME A COUPLE DAYS SOME A WEEK OR SO....HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE TRICH TO GO FROM CLEAR TO AMBER? ANY SIGGESTION ON THE BEST WAY TO CURE IT...I DONT WANNA USE WATER CURE SO PLEASE DONT SUGGEST. SHOULD I TRIM ALL LEAVES BEFORE I HAND TO DRY? ANY TIPS WOULD HELP...PICS ON THE WAY...

Please ditch the caps.
We hear ya without the need to be so loud :rasta:

WOW, YOU GUYS ARE JUST STONERS...I USE CAPS FOR MY WORK SO I USE CAPS TO TYPE...IF IT BUGS YOU THEN READ ELSE WHERE....IF YOUR SCREEN CANT ADJUST TO CAPS THEN YOU HAVE A SHITTY COMPUTER...WETHER LOWER CASE OR CAPS I CAN READ IT ALL....MY CAPS LOCK IS ALWAYS ON...NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE AND NOT IMPLYING THAT I AM YELLING...JUST TYPING...IF U READ EVERY POST I HAVE POSTED ON HERE, U WILL SEE THEY ARE IN CAPS...NO ONE HAS EVER SAID A WORD...SO EAT A BOWL BITCHES :rant:

Last edited:
G

It is hard to read in caps. Never met anyone who always used caps before. Would you type and print a letter in caps? Every forum on the net, not just canna ones is the same, you would be told 'please don't use caps'.

G

Hola Amigos,

I truely believe in the 12/12 from day one system. I have used it and I was impressed with the results.

This bud was actually grown using 12/12. The plant didn't yield as much as a vegged plant, as is to be expected, but the quality did not suffer one bit.

~SeñorSativa~

YES PLEASE DO IGNORE ME..IF IT WAS SUCH A BIG DEAL WHY DIDNT ANYONE SAY ANYTHING UNTIL NOW...EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS THREAD HAS BEEN IN CAPS...MOST OF YOU ARE JUST NEWBIES STOPING BY FOR YOUR FIRST TIME SO GET OVER IT...THE MAKER OF THE THREAD HAS NEVER COMPLAINED...ITS TOO HARD TOO READ...LMAO...MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS TOO BUY BETTER GLASSES...IF YOU MAXIMIZE THE SIZE OF YOUR SCREEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM..from now on if i remember i will talk like this...is that better parinoid...oh wait u have probably ignored me and cant read this...lol... :rant:

Last edited:
not sure if you can produce seeds or not...i have pollinated one of my lower branches and i can see them forming,,,was thinking about chopping the main stem then letting them stay in the flower room until they mature...will let you know

H

Hal

Hey SenorSativa....

Nice bud....we hain't seen a many sativa nugs on this thread...thanks for posting it up!

Hey Kenned...

Yeah, seeds are definitely possible. I just had one of my girls produce a few (so far I have found about 20...), she must have got fertilized by a northern lights that went hermie on me, before I had a chance to chop it down. Kinda nice to get a few beans for future consideration...gotta come up with a cool name for the cross, a northern lights x fruitbowl. How about Aurora Bowlealis?

Hey milkman...

Someone did mention your use of caps, you replied that you had to use them for work or something, I was under the impression that you worked on a computer that for some reason only could type in caps. Thats why I never mentioned it. Obviously, seeing your last post, you can type in lower case. I, and everyone else, would appreciate it if you can continue to do so. I hadn't thought about the ignore function, but it seems to be a sensible response to continuous caps...

Last edited:
whatever u wanna do, you can ignore me or you can read on i could give 2 shits...its not like i get many answrs anyway...this thread is cool, but a few assholes can ruin a good thing....good luck 12/12ers

G

I DONT CARE ABOUT CAPS....so here is my relevant contribution to this thread:

milkman, i love your plants man i just chopped my 12/12 from seed plant down and she looks to be some killer smoke. i saw that yours are close to done also so good luck with your harvest :joint:

Looks like a nice bud you got there...

yes mine are getting close. did you look at the trichs to harvest or did you just use a day count? my trichs look somewhat cloudy but i also see some clear ones with very few amber ones..but by using a day count they should be ready any day. how long does it take for the trichs to change colrs?

Hal no disrespect but i use CAPS all day when i work and then i come here i just start typing. by the time i relaize it my post is done, and i dont wanna go back and use lower case..whenever anyone uses caps or no caps, the font looks the same on my screen, does not effect the page or anything.

On another note, can you please give me some tips come harvest time...looking for the best way to get a nice cure and lock in some good flavors...

Last edited:
another question, would it hurt if at harvest time i chopped the top half of my plant, then left the bottom nuggs in flower for a couple more weeks to add more wiehgt. would this really matter?

K

kenned

Allright Hal, thanks alot!

Then I guess I'm probably gonna try this in my next grow.

Is there anyone who has grown 12/12 in hydro??

H

Hal

Hey kenned...

go up top, and you'll see a "search this thread" thingee. type in hydro. I think I remember some folks talking about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts