What's new

12/12 From Seed: A Different Way To Grow

milkman0923 said:
I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY HATERS THERE ARE FOR 12/12, HATERS EVERY WHERE...HOW CAN THEY ARGUE THE RESULTS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN...YOU DO NOT NEED A 6' PLANT TO GET GOOD QUALITY BUD, AND STILL HAVE PLENTY LEFT OVER....WELL ATMOSPHERE I CANT HATE...U PUT ME ON TO 12/12 AND ITS A WRAP...WILL LET YOU KNOW MY FINAL WEIGHT ONCE IM COMPLETE...FUK DEM HATERS...

I'd like to go into discussion with those haters ! invite them in this topic .

WHAT SIZE OF POTS DO YOU USUALLY FINISH IN ATMOSPHERE? RIGHT NOW I AM IN A 1 GALLON POTS...ALL MY PLANTS ARE UNDER 20 INCHES...MOST AROUND 15 INCHES...BUT THE BUDS ARE STARTING TO LOOK NICE...PLAN ON GIVING THEM A BOOST THIS WEEK THOUGH...WILL KEPP YA POSTED...FUK DEM HATERS...LOL

Just an update these, are my ladies going into the 4th week of flower...just started some nuted to fatten up...has anyone ever used cha ching from fox farm? anything good? well let me know what you think...the resin is just starting to show on the buds so thing are taken off. when do you start the countdown, once your plant shows sex or once you flip the switch? its been 4 weeks since i flipped the switch, about 3 weeks since all showed sex...here are some pics....

whats wrong with this plant, my only one that has leaves like this...

G

i start counting once i see hairs, and if those plants are bagseed it could just be that particular plant has a low nute tolerance in relation to the others and it could be starting to get the claw (which signifies overfert)...but i think those girls all look really good regardless, nice job

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
the one in the back middle is jock horror 12/12 from seed... she is about 3.5 feet tall and is putting on nice weight on the mail cola. probably about 6 weeks now.. give or take... looks like theres a few more to go.

for any haters just tell them too look at all the little hybrids that are like a foot tall in jamaica. LIttle hybrid spears shootin up with 12/12 the sativas grow big and great there but the jamaicans are about quick crops and thats how they do it. I think half the people on these boards are junk balls anyways. Anyone who would get into intense arguement over percieved knowledge is an idiot and must have alot of time to waste. Those colas look great. peace

thanks for the good news...no they are not bag seeds...well 2 of the r BOGS bigglegum, and 3 are mystry seeds from the same order, were just some free ones. I also had 3 Sweet cindy99 but all 3 were males, maybe ill get a female from the next batch. Just over the last couple days they've startined to fill in, so i will be happy to see what they look like in a week.

HERE ARE SOME UPDATED PICS WITHOUT THE HPS LIGHT OFF...LET ME KNOW HOW THEY ARE LOOKING. I HAVE ONE PLANT THAT LOOKS FUNNY, LEAVES ARE GREAN ALL OVER BUT THEY ARE ALL CURLING DOWN A BIT. ANY IDEAS?

G

Í have also had success with 12/12 from seed. Keeps sativa doms nice and short. Currently I have a Nirvana Swazi almost dome and and Alien NLX with a couple of weeks left that I grew from seed under 12/12 as an experiment using small 2-4 litre pots, works really good keeping tall strains under 3 feet and the plants look really good, I'll post some pics shortly.

H

Hal

Howdy all....

Here is a pictorial update on my little grow.

Fruitbowl: 16" tall (12" cola), 3" diameter, 42 days flower, harvest approx. 55-60 days.

Haze Skunk: 31" tall (24" cola if all fills in nice!), 38 days flower, harvest approx. 60-70 days.

I'm much happier with this grow than my previous Bubblelicious grow. These plants seem to be responding better to the 12/12 from seed schedule better. Both these strains (from Sunshine Seeds) are VERY low odor also, excellent stealth qualities. Hopefully they pack on the weight at the end of flowering like they are supposed to do, if so I should get a very nice yield.

brookie

lmao sorry about that, I had a pm I was wanting to read. I have 1 la Nina and one swt blue that were 12/12 from seed. I'll see if I can find some old pics.

Haggis123

Hal said:
Howdy all....

Here is a pictorial update on my little grow.

Fruitbowl: 16" tall (12" cola), 3" diameter, 42 days flower, harvest approx. 55-60 days.

Haze Skunk: 31" tall (24" cola if all fills in nice!), 38 days flower, harvest approx. 60-70 days.

I'm much happier with this grow than my previous Bubblelicious grow. These plants seem to be responding better to the 12/12 from seed schedule better. Both these strains (from Sunshine Seeds) are VERY low odor also, excellent stealth qualities. Hopefully they pack on the weight at the end of flowering like they are supposed to do, if so I should get a very nice yield.

Nice looking girls you got there Hal.

Just thought I would drop by and see how you are all doing... :wave:
The 12/12 from seed thread, has certainly taken off....lol.

I am still spreading the word here in the U.K on a couple of our boards although I don't have any 12/12'ers going myself at the mo'.
A few peeps have tried it but the U.K grower generally wants larger plants.

Toke it easy and best of luck to all the 12/12 from seed growers..... :joint:

H

Hal

Hey Haggis....

Good to see ya, man! Weren't you going to take a vacation in the Dam for the 420 cup? Did'ja make it? If ya did, how the hell was it? Any photographs?

That Fruitbowl I have growing reminds me of that sweet little AK47 you had a few months ago...hope I get as good a yield as you did!

Haggis123

Hi Hal, unfortunately it wasn't me that was going to the Dam, wish it was...lol.
It was someone that came onto the thread fairly early on.....can't remember the guy's handle....but I hope he enjoyed it...lol.

Yeah your girls are certainly looking good.

I got some more AK's growing at the mo', doing SOG as need a bit more of a yield this time around as this will be my last grow for a while.

The wifes 5 months pregnant with our first kid and I got to clear the spare bedroom to make into a nursery....."good and bad news all at the same time",lol.
So this will be my last grow for a while until this is all over and done with, and then I'm going to have to get a micro-cab sorted and keep that in the shed or something.

What is up everyone?
I want to thank everyone here for all the info I have used in my little experiment. I am still growing 12/12 from seed right now. I will give you as much info as possible at this time.
I also would like to invite everyone to my little thread to check out all my pics and info about my setup.

1) your experience level...This is my second grow, and my first one was ruin by a sausage fest, no fems. Then I decided I had just enough time to squeeze in a 12/12 from seed grow for my second attempt. I have ordered some good seeds from seedboutique and will be starting a new grow in couple of months. My first two grows are all bag seed because I am learning for free and not wasting good seeds and money.

2) Lighting...I am using (1) 26 watt T5 6500K, (1) 13 watt T5 3000k, (1) 65 watt cfl 2700k, (2) 26 watt cfl 6500K. I plan to get a HPS or build a small box with like 2 or 3 of these 65 watt cfl, I really like how cheap and how easy they are to get.

3) Container size...8" round pots for the three big girls (1.5gal??not sure), and a 1 liter clear pot for my RUNT.

4) Soil recipe/mix...Expert Gardener Perfect Mix Potting Soil w/ 30% perlite mixed in.

5) Watering schedule...I give it plain water every 8 days about, and I give it a dose of nutes in the middle of that 8 day period, so every 4 days it is getting something.

6) Nutrients used...Pure Blend Pro Bloom and Liquid Karma. I have had to give my plant a solution of epsom salt and some lime every once in a while for MAG/CAL.

7) Time until sexing...sprouted 3/25 and my first girl sexed on 4/16, then approx 2 weeks later the other 3 showed there hairs. so 3 weeks for plant 1 and 5 weeks for plant 2,3,&4.

8) Total flower time...They are still goin strong and getting fat fast.

9) Conclusion...I have no conclusion except I like the size of the plants I have.

MEET THE FAMILY:

Well I don't know if I am much help to anybody on here, but I am living proof that you can grow with very little light and still get some nice plants.
Please stop on by the link below and check out the whole story.
THANKS AGAIN!!!
PEACE, DRKN_MNKY420

milkman0923 said:
WHAT SIZE OF POTS DO YOU USUALLY FINISH IN ATMOSPHERE? RIGHT NOW I AM IN A 1 GALLON POTS...ALL MY PLANTS ARE UNDER 20 INCHES...MOST AROUND 15 INCHES...BUT THE BUDS ARE STARTING TO LOOK NICE...PLAN ON GIVING THEM A BOOST THIS WEEK THOUGH...WILL KEPP YA POSTED...FUK DEM HATERS...LOL

I finish them in one large container where all the plants are in .
What i like most is starting and finishing in the same large container. I do this with my current grow .

Strain : lucky Queen (NoMercy)
A great stable plant that builds a long single bud ,not so many sidebranching.
Has lots of resin . Its Santa F3 × silverpearl # Santa maria. :

my own strain wich is less stable than the lucky queen but sometimes grows an amazing bud as you can see here;

oh so you plant all ur seeds in the same container, is that correct? right now i have single pots, but i was thinking of doing a 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 table grow 12/12. im gonna see how my 400 hps does this round then see what i wanna do next round i currently have the light 6 inches away and i see no signs of heat stres, and thats 6 inches away from my mid size one...my biggest plant is 16" and my smallest plant is 12" but i think its the best one...lol...here are some group pics. i am currently 31 days 12/12 but 17 days from when all were confirmed females...buds are starting to form and fill out...the resin is just starting to form....cant wait for a couple more weeks...let me know what u think...thanks guys...