What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Goeie more

fd83419966f51f37612d85c509c75671.jpg

Keep on making coffee
coffee-machine.gif

paper thorn

Veteran
I heard Dr. Bob Martin cite a study that found people who drink 2 or more cups of coffee a day die earlier of all causes.

I drink two cups in the morning, then 4 to 6+ more throughout the day. I guess my days are numbered.:comfort:

N

noyd666

I heard Dr. Bob Martin cite a study that found people who drink 2 or more cups of coffee a day die earlier of all causes.

I drink two cups in the morning, then 4 to 6+ more throughout the day. I guess my days are numbered.:comfort:

:biggrin: i'm doing well then, at least 10 cups a day.

T

TreehouseJ

I stroked out yesterday and said "I'm coffin' off my crashee". Patent Pending.

That is all.

Slipnot

Coffee does soil good i drink allot of coffee stay away from star bucks that is not coffee haha..
But keep in mind if a drug test is in the near future ??? Stop drinking coffee and teas it prolongs the detoxification ..
i know did some Cocaine and went for drug test 2 weeks later it still showed up usually 99 percent of the time its gone 2 - 3 days even doing Crack cocaine I failed and why drinking coffee
Remember that

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I rarely drink coffee anymore - new meds I'm on really rev me up. More caffeine is fuel for the fire, can't sleep (can't sleep anyway, meds induced insomnia).

T

TreehouseJ

I rarely drink coffee anymore - new meds I'm on really rev me up. More caffeine is fuel for the fire, can't sleep (can't sleep anyway, meds induced insomnia).

God knows I needs my ridderall, but you are eventually finna wear yourself out like that. Lower your dosage. Sleep. :scripture: