What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested with a pot of coffee and some well deserved bong hits of the Gorilla Glue.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaa1624_zps1cahftdg.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
Cant drink coffie as it makes havoc to mine neurotransmitters,

still love a smell of coffie but dont drink her any more,dont wish to be anxious..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm enjoying my morning coffee/bong hits right now.......

6pm is considered 'morning' for me, at least today, tomorrow however I've got some doctors visits in Bemidji to go to, both of them scheduled well before 6pm.

sorta wish my coffee was with this sweetie :)

aaa1710_zpssyimzsbs.jpg

Brother Nature

:laughing:God damn, that makes me want a coffee too. :) On a serious note though, a cup and a bong in the morning are one of the hardest things to beat. :biggrin:

VERMONSTAH

http://www.speederandearls.com/
So i was at my composting class a day or two ago and ran into some cats from peru arguing polyphenols in diff roasts, I had no clue honestly, so i listened............I enjoy lighter roasts and had no clue they had more polyphenols, Ive been spoiled being able to hit up speeders for my beans they truly rock!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmmmm...breakfast

2 pretty good reasons right there. B & W lends such an erotic tone.

correct haff, B&W is quite classic imo.

I used to shoot 35mm B&W all the time back in the '70s & '80s, I had a 1967 Nikon F Photomic TN, that old bulky looking style Nikon of the day; and of course being as the equipment was relatively cheap, I developed & made my own prints.

Dammit, I'm now thinking of making it my new hobby & perhaps as a part-time business.......

EDIT: I may be thinking of it 'now' but it would be a long time before I could afford the cameras and darkroom equipment again, my brother wound up w/the darkroom equipment & he paid me my 1/2 of our investment. We had it setup in the 3rd bathroom in our warehouse facility, awesome as we had running water available in the room, you really need running water, especially when developing exposed film into negatives.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I used to shoot a lot of B&W back in the day, gear was all Pentax, the good older stuff. And developed it too. Still have all the stuff but would have to put together a darkroom.

Latest posts

Latest posts