What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
What is this two year old, fifty-some page thread I'm just discovering? It must be about more than coffee.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
What is this two year old, fifty-some page thread I'm just discovering? It must be about more than coffee.

Nope. just coffee man....and all the ways to enjoy the different varieties of this ancient brew.

oh, and lots of pictures of pretty women drinking it!

Attachments

• best way to get coffee.jpg
    best way to get coffee.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 24

pH_This

Heh... I gotta have coffee in the morning. A full pot, please!

Oh, and black. Nothing but the coffee. I could drink that shit all day long if the stuff at work was decent.

Green Squall

Heh... I gotta have coffee in the morning. A full pot, please!

Oh, and black. Nothing but the coffee. I could drink that shit all day long if the stuff at work was decent.

Try to convince your boss to get a Keurig and then you can bring in whatever you want :biggrin:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy, I can relate! I think coffee is an artificial intelligence enhancer! ;o)

Attachments

• imagesYLUQ22OW.jpg
    imagesYLUQ22OW.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 17

St. Phatty

Made it this morning with yesterday's Broccoli Simmering water.

Nothing like strong coffee with a Broccoli/ Folic Acid undertone ! :woohoo:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have always loved coffee, and before my recent incarceration I was into percolating Kalinga Arabica, Batangas Robusta and Civet Cat coffee's in the Philippines...

But when I got banged up the warden refused to let me bring my coffee machine into the detention jail, so I had to resort to drinking Nescafe' instant coffee, which was better than nothing, and even after I managed to get out of that dump, I'm still drinking it.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
My mom is also still drinking Nescafe coffee in the afternoon.Myself bought yesterday Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee bean to mix it with my Jamaican Blue Mountain.Jah man.

e7f08fa182413a6c32e09c3e329c68f1.jpg

Keep on making coffee
coffee-machine.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts