What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
drug-war-myth-2-marijuana-caffeine-weed-and-drugs-coffee-tea.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
because my BODUM French press makes it taste so damn good..throw away your perculators and drip machines they suck ass...yeehaw....

This right here says it all!!! And it give my girl the jitters and she has ta find a way ta release those so I'm up making her coffee in the early AM!!!!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20160120_015419.jpg
    CYMERA_20160120_015419.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Nowadays i drink Ethiopian, appr 10 cups per day.It makes my day.

[YOUTUBEIF]qoXDzsuqXFg[/YOUTUBEIF]

Keep on growing :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I just poured cup #6 in a bit over 4 hours time.

aabb2729_zpsvvbvpi5c.jpg

Wasn't that old advertising slogan:
Coffee, it does a body good!

ChinggisKhaan

Just roasted some Sulawesi beans from Bone Bone village. Sweetmarias.com for all things about home roasting. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Fresh roasted lightly as to keep as much caffeine in the bean.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Just roasted some Sulawesi beans from Bone Bone village. Sweetmarias.com for all things about home roasting. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Fresh roasted lightly as to keep as much caffeine in the bean.
i use an old Presto hot-air popcorn popper, via a long extension cord to get its wattage down a little.
sorta funny to hear the coffee beans pop, wasn't expecting that.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
got like 5 coffee shops within a 4 minute walk ..all kinds of beans and gourmet coffee...I use their free wifi from my home as I got a range extender in my greenhouse..i also get the pallets and coffee sacks...yeehaw

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if he'd have drank that coffee first he likely would have been sharp enough not to be walkin' into a pane of glass.......

aaff8644_zpstjvdx8no.gif

Dr.King

Veteran
If anyone likes coffee give Caveman coffee a go. It's just a different level of coffee. Love how when they are roasting it they add butter which we all know what butter does to coffee. If not google it because it will change how coffee effects you. One cup is like addy and haven't even tired the MCT oil that Joe Rogan recommended. MCT oil is sourced sustainably and is derived 100% from coconuts.

Latest posts

Latest posts