What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
7765061702_753c8d8188.jpg

Keep on growing :)

Heusinomics

Sipping a fresh pressed bulletproof style buttered coffee is my fav daily treat.

Tastes amazing and gives noticeably more pep with the brain boosting mct oil.
I absolutely love it.

Blue Mtn Jamaican Beanz are among my fave.
If u haven't tried butter in your morning brew. You really should do it today.

Enjoy n oc
Big ups respect and happy growing.

Heusinomics

It's a play off of tea they drink in high mtns made w yak butter.

The fat is absorbed into your blood and energizes your brain. I'm sure many could explain better.
Let me find a link to propper info.

Ps. If u like cream in your coffee you will like the butter.

And also note. It must b whipped or blended into coffee jst sturing it in will not b good.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

every time I brew a cup of coffee, Suzi pleads to climb into my lap from her chair, I always laugh and let her hop over, and so by now it's imprinted on her, coffee/lap.......

e1b7af2e-141f-4575-9382-7f53621686f8_zps1xkcgxvs.jpg

That is cool, never heard.of that, coffee really does make some marvellous patterns. Reminds me of old african voodoo men throwing sticks on the ground for interpretation.
All these things like tarot etc reflecting the psyche back like a mirror.

got a rich mix of yuban (arabica) and
cafe bustelo (robusta) in the cup this AM.
i also love the arabica/robusta mixes! arabica for taste robusta for caffeine ;) but only espresso style! i usually get a double espresso :)

has anyone tried green coffee? it's a strange bean, looks almost like a small stoe, very very hard, you need a professioal grinder to grind it... i got a sample from my coffee shop, it tastes nice. looks like a green tea cup but it tastes like coffee... it's supposedly super healty and helps losing weight.

Latest posts

Latest posts