What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Spotted by the guy in the sky

Organic joe

So I have three plots with two girls in each and I have 20 more girls vegging in my back yard since I had the day off today I decided I'd go look for a few more plots to plant the rest of myy babies after I found some really good places I decided to go and check on the girls already out I haven't been to see them in a month or so I went to the first place and could only find one girl and she looks great im assuming the other one is camouflaged to well to find or something ate it oh well tho part of the game.
After that I drove about ten miles down the road to the second place to check on the two girls there and before I even found them this black copper flies over the tree line a few miles away and heading straight towards me so I start walking back to my car hop in and take off down the gravel road trying to to drive got fast to be suspicious but fast enough that the dust blocks view from my license plates well this dude follows me for five or six miles until I get on the interstate to blend in with traffic
I get to my exit and as soon as I get off I see the chopper again looks like he's flying about 9 miles down the rd by by house so now im really freaking I call my neighbor who is cool as shit and ask if I can park in his garage he said well hell yea anything to keep u safe buddy so I pull in and park after parked i get out and look fornthe chopper and he seems to be a few miles east of my house so I then ask him to drive me half mile down the rd to my house and help me put the plants in the house so the chopper don't see them and and he's like hell yea but when u harvest I want some smoke so I say no doubt brother..

Well now im sitting here debating whether or not to put the rest of them out or not I figure since they've already flew through and looked they probably won't be back unless they found some but what do u guys think should I put the rest out in my new spots or not?

I'm definitely not going back to the spot I was seen at those are a lost cause
So im now down to 23 girls which will still be a good harvest I should average between 2 and 4 zips a plant

Sorry for rambling I just had to tell someone what happened today to try n shake my nerves back to normal
I can't smoke at the moment have to pass a drug screen for a new job in a couple more weeks
Thanks for reading
ttyal
Peace oj

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
It is one of those things that it is either coincidence ( paranoid pot head ) or that popo was actually following you and sometimes hard to tell.

I have had helicopters flying over ALL the houses and apartments I have lived in and always thought they were onto me until I realized that there really are THAT MANY helicopters cruisin the skies all the time.

Right now is a great time for them to start going out to catch the outdoor croppers though, they can start estimating and gauging where the grows might be and then come back in a month or two to actually make the busts.

I would get a police scanner and locate your chopper channels

Joe, to start..this is easy for ME to say, as I'm not in your shoes. If those shoes on my foots...I'd be like you. My guess is you and the chopper had a random, coincidental, interface. Once he saw your dust, he got nosy and followed you. He may well have taken note of the area where he first spotted you, but gettin' a couple guys, afoot, to find TWO plants in the woods is a challenge. I doubt two plants a few feet apart would have any significant thermal or infrared footprint, not one much above spurious. Your actions were WISE once you started driving, not too fast...but fast enough to conceal those magic numbers. Your buddies garage, priceless. Quick thinking, there. My guess is your "mileage" estimates are probly slightly skewed due to your initial paranoia, and I don't really think that pilot has ANY CLUE where you live. Like I said, easy for me to say...but think it out and please stay safe.

Organic joe

Idiit funny you posted that thread I just read it yesterday and he goes into great detail props for the detail...

Medmaker420 I don't think I was followed to the site it was just coincident that they happened to be searching that area as I was looking for my girls but they did see me walking through the field back to my car I didn't want to run and raise suspicion so I walked they watched me get in my car and take off tho then they followed me for a while and yes there is alot of choppers that fly by daily but never solid black ones... It was definitely dnr chopper they was just on the news last night two counties north pulling mj plants...

Erictheoldfart I think your right they probably dont put out much heat SIG and I doubt they found the two plants they probably did mark that spot as questionable tho so I will not go back
And yes im lucky to have a cool ass neighbor if it wasn't for him idk what I would have done I live in the country and my house sits on one acre in the front and the plant were in the very back so I would have been screwed trying to take two at a time back home...
And I doubt the cops know where I live but im sure they would have recognized my car since they just followed me mins before

I've decided im going to go ahead and plant at my new spots but im not going to go check on them after they are in the ground im just going to go around harvest and take what I get
Thanks for reading and all the input friends
And ill check into getting a police scanner that's a good idea thanks

Excelatit good thread buddy love the detail in your story and I've watched my sites for sometime and still got spotted so I guess it's just luck of the draw
My new spots are not so new they are a few miles away from my grandpaws house I've checked them.out for awhile just haven't actually walked around them only watched from a distance if that makes sense
Ttyal
Peace oj

moondawg

Hey OJ

I dont know your situation but i can tell you about mine. I have heavy and real air surviellance. Everyday for the past 3 weeks, ive watched as the grey state police choppers, the red Sherrif's chopper and the big Ngaurd choppers fly daily around and around the area i grow in.

I know a lot about what their capacities are. They can without question, spot a single marijuana plant thats 3' tall. 20 plants can be seen from the International space station.. In my enviroment, its been 20 yrs since we could plant a "plot' of marijuana. Anyone around here that plants 20 plants may as well go on and turn himself into the police and tell them of his plans. He's going to loose his plants and he's going to jail. Period.

Today, growers here plant no more than 2-3 plants per plot and many plant only 1 plant. To do otherwise would mean instant failure.

Many growers underestimate the capacities of the law. The can spot the grow, repel down and mount several camera's in tree tops aiming down and after identifying the grower, the move in to complete the investigation by discovering where he lives, tapping his phone and placing a GPS tracker on his car so they can document his trips to and from the grow.

It was revealed in a recent case of a guy growing 40 plants that the police had gotten a warrant that allowed them to review the auto system installed in his truck for antitheft purposes that indicated the location of the truck and used that evidence in his trial.

Its not paranoia when the danger is real. Be careful

opiumo

Veteran
Many growers underestimate the capacities of the law. The can spot the grow, repel down and mount several camera's in tree tops aiming down and after identifying the grower, the move in to complete the investigation by discovering where he lives, tapping his phone and placing a GPS tracker on his car so they can document his trips to and from the grow.
Its not paranoia when the danger is real. Be careful

Are they really hunting you guys down like that in the states? :cry:

idiit

Veteran
Are they really hunting you guys down like that in the states?
^yes.

here's my speculation (i've got skin in the game so i feel entitled to speculate).

martin luther king, jfk, twin towers (actually three towers, twin airplanes (do the math) all point (tip of the iceburg) to an elite group of shadow controllers. eric holder (us attorney general) was caught involved in the us gubment shipping arms to drug cartels in mexico and o'bummer closed the evidence files claiming national security. the elite shadow controllers have run the narcotics traffic out of afghanistan for a long time and now latin america.

check out "opium wars".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

check out o'bummer conspiracies. we don't know where this guy is from but he is not able to be president of the us 'cause he is not a domestically born president as required by us constitutional law. all of his records are sealed so we can't see them.

the elite forced opium from the us and english merchant ships into china and "drug enslaved" the people of china. this is an age old story historically documented. the elite cannot control mj production. this is why cannabis is illegal ('cause they can't control and run it like coke, crack, meth, heroin, etc.). opium and heroin production are up 500% since the invasion of afghanistan. the cia is well documented to be the largest drug smuggling operation in the world. remember lt. cl. olliver north and the cia cocaine smuggling scandal.

commercial indoor grows require tremendous amounts of energy drain and thus can be tracked and controlled. the elite cabal's biggest cannabis related fear is outdoor grows outside of the latin america drug cartels they control. these outdoor grows compete with their own cultivation and corresponding drug profits supply.

they are all over us in a zealous fanatical way.

been this way for over 20 years.

O

OrganicOzarks

I wouldn't worry to much. I got a pic of them yesterday. They are just harassing you.

B

BrnCow

Any suggestions as to what brands, models, specs of scanners and such that are good for this type of work? Will night vision/ mask still get you busted working them at night? Can you see game camera flashes with night vision equipment? Is there 24 hour human presence on these plants - cops presence? Is it smart to carry a air pellet rifle as to be hunting or fishing gear and you just accidentally wandered into the area? In Texas (BumFuckTexas), a person used to be able to go out in the country 10 miles away from town and party/drive all night and almost never see another vehicle. Now, you always see another vehicle - even at 3 a.m and they are always curious enough to drive by where you are to see what's up. Whole different scenario. And they sometimes have night vision and always seem to have weapons. Some kids around here have even had to show them their weapons to "encourage" them to roll on..

T

Toes.

Are they really hunting you guys down like that in the states?

not to mention the local yokel bureaucrat with a big budget, spending the sh1t out of the cash while they still got it. because if they don't spend it this year they don't get it next year... ya dig?

Sometimes even wasting money, so next year, they get the same amount or even more money...

Money to pay off snitches.

The days where it took over 300 plants to be a felony are over and growing smokers are getting smaller, growing only a few plants. because busting a man with 2-3 plants don't look so good when the rest of the nation is screaming for them to stop busting peaceful pot growers. ( look at the visitor comments the next time a local channel reports on a recent backyard bust. People are tired of it!) So, what do they do... A joint task force bust into 50-60 houses, simultaneously, and find <10 plants each house.

Now the numbers are up. News headlines read "500 marijuana plants!!!" now it looks like they are doing something. people say "500 plants, the cartels must be behind this!!!" and support the local yokel who wants to keep his a big budget ahead.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
^yes.

here's my speculation (i've got skin in the game so i feel entitled to speculate).

martin luther king, jfk, twin towers (actually three towers, twin airplanes (do the math) all point (tip of the iceburg) to an elite group of shadow controllers. eric holder (us attorney general) was caught involved in the us gubment shipping arms to drug cartels in mexico and o'bummer closed the evidence files claiming national security. the elite shadow controllers have run the narcotics traffic out of afghanistan for a long time and now latin america.

check out "opium wars".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

check out o'bummer conspiracies. we don't know where this guy is from but he is not able to be president of the us 'cause he is not a domestically born president as required by us constitutional law. all of his records are sealed so we can't see them.

the elite forced opium from the us and english merchant ships into china and "drug enslaved" the people of china. this is an age old story historically documented. the elite cannot control mj production. this is why cannabis is illegal ('cause they can't control and run it like coke, crack, meth, heroin, etc.). opium and heroin production are up 500% since the invasion of afghanistan. the cia is well documented to be the largest drug smuggling operation in the world. remember lt. cl. olliver north and the cia cocaine smuggling scandal.

commercial indoor grows require tremendous amounts of energy drain and thus can be tracked and controlled. the elite cabal's biggest cannabis related fear is outdoor grows outside of the latin america drug cartels they control. these outdoor grows compete with their own cultivation and corresponding drug profits supply.

they are all over us in a zealous fanatical way.

been this way for over 20 years.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

I believe most of your post, however any human born to a US citizen is a US citizen, and as of yet there has been no case law on "Natural Born".

I too have skin in the game, and think you are correct about most of your post. However I read the requirements for President to be nothing more than US CITIZEN at birth (doesn't matter which vag or which land you come out of, so long as you are a Citizen at birth).

Party on!
:joint:

GetUpStandUp

Are there any links on infared cameras or their(cops) gadgets, exspecially the ones on heli, and plane? I am not saying it aint so, but I been locked up in federal, and been around enough agents and marshalls to know they are indeed dicks, and petty in spirit. They add fire and explosion to everything they do with a hard on, but with that said, they have no clue whats up or down, as they themselves have shadow agents who do dirty work ie ( Iran contra) and yadda yadda, my point is that these darker agents dont play, and dont dabble in bullshit like 2 plants, if they do they are assuming there is more, and assuming your bigger than you are, and just by chance. Most bust are 98% good old snitching. Yes they fly and look, but always looking for competition not small fish. Small fish always have the courts, and sentencing guidlines, so getting caught really aint as bad everyone thinks if you use the courts, and law and stop the 96% fed conviction rate from plea bargins alone.

That said, who knows the capability of these cameras? I seen a video of a heli(cops) flying in a city and showing the heat in each house and how just a small hps could show up, and thus got the warrant, and yadda yadda. If ideed the capabilities are so, its not if you get caught, but when, or who they choose. I have like 7 2ft plants couple week out of flower, and hear planes all the time now, but is it because I am more causious bout them???? Either way, who really knows these days when left is right, up is down, but I do know this when they come for you they will get you, once they know you, and have any info, that hard on is coming best believe that!

idiit

Veteran
Most bust are 98% good old snitching

^ yes. never never show your patch to anyone.

so getting caught really aint as bad everyone thinks if you use the courts, and law and stop the 96% fed conviction rate from plea bargins alone.

^ yes. stay small, get pleaded down to misdemeanor while things are this hot. work on grow techniques and strains until times change.

es they fly and look, but always looking for competition not small fish.

^ actually, they can't find any big fish in my area. they are relegated to picking on small fish and thereby scaring the general public by posting a small od grow on the local news as a proactive deterrent and it's working.

Organic joe

This was definitely a cop chopper they were on the news the past two nights but highly doubt they know who I am they are just flying over the corn fields looking for plants the two that I had out when spotted was in a clover field along the side in all the brush and briars they are only about a foot and a half tall but bushy as hell they have been topped several times to keep the hight down the nearest woods is about three miles away and the clover field is in between two corn fields no trees anywhere close so im not worried about cameras posted anywhere but im not going to try and find them again knowing my luck they will be in the area again when I am so ill just chop it up as a loss I have plenty more to replace them two with... Those two plants are not worth a day in jail

And at this point they are just ripping the plants out and burning them they are not even waiting to catch anyone especially over two plant now if there was ten or twenty then im sure they would set up surveillance and try to catch someone but they know they saw me and I saw them so im.sure they are thinking I won't be back to that spot again

the funny thing is they usually do not start looking for them till next month but I guess with the drought and all the crops dying off so early they figure they can get a head start finding the plants since they are the only thing green at this point and time

I try to stay away from planting in the woods there's to many places for them scoundrel bastards to hide and ambush me I prefer to plant in open fields in the brush and briars and in drainage ditches in the brush and briars that way I can see everything around me I feel safer that way well ttyal
Peace oj

Organic joe

^ actually, they can't find any big fish in my area. they are relegated to picking on small fish and thereby scaring the general public by posting a small od grow on the local news as a proactive deterrent and it's working.

Thats what they are doing in my area as well altho they did show int the news the other night a ten by ten patch in a corn field they just pulled and then they was talking all arrogant and stuff like we will find your plants to and pull them and burn them as well
They went on to say that if they catch the guy planting they will be charged to the max...
Lol they said every plant we pull is a grand some drug dealer looses out on
what a bunch of assholes

Hank Hemp

Veteran
For future reference don't move if They are looking from the air. It's easier to spot movement from the air than someone Sitting still. OK

supermanlives

Veteran
night vision will see the flash from game cameras. night vision with ir will get you spotted quick by the chopper tho. might as well be holding a flashlight. my nightvision works with or without ir so i can turn ir off.

Latest posts

Latest posts