What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Lebanese...

Lebanizer

You may wanna flush your plants dude, you have way too much nitrogen in there (claw fest) ! Otherwise, the behavior and aromas you describe is pretty consistent with TRSC Lebanese and is to be expected from a Leb landrace. But why polinate an NL ? Why not try to keep it pure ?

Tranquilidade

You may wanna flush your plants dude, you have way too much nitrogen in there (claw fest) ! Otherwise, the behavior and aromas you describe is pretty consistent with TRSC Lebanese and is to be expected from a Leb landrace. But why polinate an NL ? Why not try to keep it pure ?
I've already reduced the organic nutrients, though there was some heat stress. Despite that, the plant remains strong and should finish well. This is just a test plant, I also have pure seeds. If I like the finished product, I'll reproduce them in their pure form. I also want to test a semi-auto x photo cross to see how fast the F1 generation will be.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I have a few lebbies for this season along with the rest of my stuff.

Lebanese TRSC.
IMG_20240820_130416.jpg

Lebanese TRSC x Lebanese BH bred by my friend Mustafunk.
IMG_20240820_130655.jpg

Lebanese ACE.
IMG_20240820_130045.jpg

Edit - will transplant them into 11L pots and switch them to flower in about a week.

Last edited:

ankhori

I have a few lebbies for this season along with the rest of my stuff.

Lebanese TRSC.
View attachment 19051050

Lebanese TRSC x Lebanese BH bred by my friend Mustafunk.
View attachment 19051051

Lebanese ACE.
View attachment 19051052

Edit - will transplant them into 11L pots and switch them to flower in about a week.
Its amazing how lebanese strains doesnt have broad leaf, at least not in the same way afghani have this caracteristic broad resin leaf, its like sativa-leaf or sativa hybrid leaf

Good luck with this plants!

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Its amazing how lebanese strains doesnt have broad leaf, at least not in the same way afghani have this caracteristic broad resin leaf, its like sativa-leaf or sativa hybrid leaf

Thank you! Yes, it's interesting how none of these Mediterranean hashplants have leaves as broad as afghans or pakis.

Old Piney

Not only do they have narrow leaves but they have tinie tiny risen heads unlike Hindu kush strains and more like what we believe to sativa .you know what they say about Ducks

Tranquilidade

TLT Lebanese week 5-6 of flower with over-fertilized clawed leaves. I think she will finish in 8th week. Vaped a very premature sample and it was a very stony, tranquillising, medicinal type of effect. Looks very similar to RSC Lebanese: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Lebanese/The_Real_Seed_Company/gallery/ just without claw 😊 Aromas at this point are, sweet/creamy/onion very oldschool generic weed smell, very nostalgic.

leb.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts