What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Spotted by the guy in the sky

opiumo

Veteran
From all the Cops bullshit i've seen on television over the years, some choppers seem to have thermal scopes at times is this true also?

GetUpStandUp

^ yes. never never show your patch to anyone.

^ yes. stay small, get pleaded down to misdemeanor while things are this hot. work on grow techniques and strains until times change.

^ actually, they can't find any big fish in my area. they are relegated to picking on small fish and thereby scaring the general public by posting a small od grow on the local news as a proactive deterrent and it's working.
Yes they act like small fish are big ones in front of camera thats for sure!

GetUpStandUp

F@ck the feds, they are so petty, all across the nation at 4 pm they have a stand up count, meaning no laying in your bunk, or sitting, you have to actually stand next to your cellie and let these non counting sesame street clowns count everysingle person in the facility, if you do not stand they act like you just slapped a cop or something, throw your ass in lock down with ten plus COs! Punks!

GetUpStandUp

if you wake me at 4 by 420 i better have a joint or things will get ugly lol
Lol, no, no joints but funny enough they let you buy regular cigs on commisary, even hustler mags, but no bud, but I got hi once, but stopped when you think how it has to come in. Oh and being hi locked up sucks, but those thc pills for cancer patients are frickin strong I slept for two days, time flew!

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Down here out in the sticks they spotted a couple dozen plants in some guys back yard. When the ground unit showed up the guy was in the process of burning his plants with gasoline, because he saw the copter fly over. Well the police officer ran over in an effort to stop the guy from burning the evidence and then he caught on fire and was running around all lit up. His backup I guess then arrived and found the grower trying to help the officer put out the flames. Not sure how bad the burns were. Very stupid to grow our plants in your back yard especially in GA.

R.Fortune

GetUpStandUp

Down here out in the sticks they spotted a couple dozen plants in some guys back yard. When the ground unit showed up the guy was in the process of burning his plants with gasoline, because he saw the copter fly over. Well the police officer ran over in an effort to stop the guy from burning the evidence and then he caught on fire and was running around all lit up. His backup I guess then arrived and found the grower trying to help the officer put out the flames. Not sure how bad the burns were. Very stupid to grow our plants in your back yard especially in GA.

R.Fortune
OMG frickin halarious! The cop was on fire? OMG I would frickin laugh all the way to jail, frickin awesome! And yeah heard GA is pretty lame on the whole war!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
i wonder if that was "assault" on a police officer for his dumb ass catching his own bacon ass on fire lol.

I think the grower was lucky the backup that came didn't shoot him while claiming he SET the cop on fire.

gobbler3447

Choppers, fixed wing, any flyover.

Choppers, fixed wing, any flyover.

One thing about states that are in a financial crisis, are finding that ''routine'' flyovers are NOT high on state budgets. Counties requesting air searches for MJ have been facing "up front" payments for choppers, pilots and fuel. The wifes uncle is chief deputy, and keeps us informed on the financial problems within the sheriffs office, manpower, fuel, and vehicles are their major concern at this time.

Organic joe

One thing about states that are in a financial crisis, are finding that ''routine'' flyovers are NOT high on state budgets. Counties requesting air searches for MJ have been facing "up front" payments for choppers, pilots and fuel. The wifes uncle is chief deputy, and keeps us informed on the financial problems within the sheriffs office, manpower, fuel, and vehicles are their major concern at this time.

Idk what statentour in but in my state they get grants to find the plants and cultivators and as long as they find them this year they get them again next year

Appalachia here....in our region they announced that Federal funds for fly overs were cut by 70%. So far this year, we have seen no flights.

gobbler3447

Although, I can't vote for the guy whose now President, for the way he's thrown money around, grants are getting few and far between,down here where he didn't get a lot of votes. S.O. here tried for several, got only one and that was for a vehicle. I just try and and keep as low a profile and look like everyones "Grand Pa"