What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
, all the while surrounded by everything morphing and melting,
i quit watching youtube music videos over this "issue", lol. stuff bulging out of my tv screen, singers faces distorting beyond physical limitations etc. first noticed it watching Disturbeds cover of "the sound of silence". wife came home to find me covered with a blanket so i could not see while the volume was cranked. "are you okay?" 🤪 "i'm fine..."

Sparkus_Maximus

I assume you were asking "If I had to choose..."

I'd stick with both the John Allen and the Cambodian, as I am very much a creature of habit.

The Ban Hua Thanon were likely one of the syringes that I had that was bad (contaminated) and for which I received a free syringe coupon.

I send cash wrapped inside printer paper in a business envelope, and they've always been responsible and expedient for me. And when there's a problem, or they simply want to show appreciation to someone who's done previous business with them for a while, they're pretty generous with throwing in a free spore syringe coupon.

Edit: Any direct conversation with them regarding cultivation is a quick way to guarantee a non-reply.
Indeed, we're all doing ''microscopy research'' here 😋, The Cambos are well known according to everything I've been able to find on them (plenty of info) and the J.Allen for whatever reason are harder to find reviews on. Thanks for the additional information though 👍.

moose eater

Indeed, we're all doing ''microscopy research'' here 😋, The Cambos are well known according to everything I've been able to find on them (plenty of info) and the J.Allen for whatever reason are harder to find reviews on. Thanks for the additional information though 👍.
My guess is that you'll find more information re. the J. Allen if you look into his discoveries and research. It seemed to be interwoven as much as anything, and the one (limited) article I posted about the 'shrooms, was written in an interesting way, but was as much about his discovery and isolating of them.

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

I already do :rolleyes: :

1000014553.jpg

Sparkus_Maximus

As someone who's sneakin' up on a half century rather quickly, I still have the "Ultra -Man'' t.v. show somewhere in the back of my mind, brought to the forefront of my consciousness, and remember turning 12 when the first Nintendo came out around1986-87 and Christmas was juuust around the corner🤶❄️. That was the first connection us kids really had to becoming ''plugged in'' with (now classic) games like : Metroid, Kid Icarus, Contra Ring King & M. Tyson's Punch out (4 all the boxing fans out there), and of course the Mario Bro's were crashin' every household from then on. If someone produced a standard cell phone w / internet connection out of their pocket back then, I would literally be seen like that song ''It's Magic'' by The Cars music video... Those days were awesome 🍄

Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

My guess is that you'll find more information re. the J. Allen if you look into his discoveries and research. It seemed to be interwoven as much as anything, and the one (limited) article I posted about the 'shrooms, was written in an interesting way, but was as much about his discovery and isolating of them.
Undoubtedly so :cool: . I guess I was referring to the fact that the J.A. seems less talked about or ''circulated'' than other strains of cubies. Anyone have any direct experiences with the Original P.E.? I mainly see hybrids being offered like PE-6, and PEU-R which is the one I'm working with atm. I can see they are rather small, but that's usually a good thing ime. These sporulate very well, so a single print lasts a long time, as opposed to trying to coax a few spores out of the original PE's. I've been wondering if those reports on the Original Dick all are they're cracked to be, but I think Roger Rabbit once stated- ''a cube is a cube, is a cube... except for P.E.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i quit watching youtube music videos over this "issue", lol. stuff bulging out of my tv screen, singers faces distorting beyond physical limitations etc. first noticed it watching Disturbeds cover of "the sound of silence". wife came home to find me covered with a blanket so i could not see while the volume was cranked. "are you okay?" 🤪 "i'm fine..."
some asshole dosed my beer with lsd at a show once it ws my wildest experience. somehow found my way to the tent rolled around in that fucker for good 3-4 hours during the peak i was fucking gone!!!!!!! didnt know who what why where i was just staring at colors n patterns. it scared a few of my friends i couldn't formulate a sentence music or understand the music the band was playing. once i started coming down it slowly all came back to me and had about a week of fog after that. it humbled the fuck outta me made me super empath after with alotta love and respect for life and everyone

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Undoubtedly so :cool: . I guess I was referring to the fact that the J.A. seems less talked about or ''circulated'' than other strains of cubies. Anyone have any direct experiences with the Original P.E.? I mainly see hybrids being offered like PE-6, and PEU-R which is the one I'm working with atm. I can see they are rather small, but that's usually a good thing ime. These sporulate very well, so a single print lasts a long time, as opposed to trying to coax a few spores out of the original PE's. I've been wondering if those reports on the Original Dick all are they're cracked to be, but I think Roger Rabbit once stated- ''a cube is a cube, is a cube... except for P.E.

I had a really good experience with PE recently.

I will certainly attest to potency and add that the effect was extremely pleasant. I could see myself eating five grams of PE while I would never eat that many Aussies in one go.

The swab trick seems to be popular with the PE breeders... haven't had the pleasure growing PE so I can't say myself.

I believe that the PE6 is the Texas hybrid, if so that was a strain I was interested in trying... I recall that it seemed irresistibly intriguing.

CharlesU Farley

As someone who's sneakin' up on a half century rather quickly, I still have the "Ultra -Man'' t.v. show somewhere in the back of my mind, brought to the forefront of my consciousness, and remember turning 12 when the first Nintendo came out around1986-87 and Christmas was juuust around the corner🤶❄️. That was the first connection us kids really had to becoming ''plugged in'' with (now classic) games like : Metroid, Kid Icarus, Contra Ring King & M. Tyson's Punch out (4 all the boxing fans out there), and of course the Mario Bro's were crashin' every household from then on. If someone produced a standard cell phone w / internet connection out of their pocket back then, I would literally be seen like that song ''It's Magic'' by The Cars music video... Those days were awesome 🍄
This post could have been written by one of our kids!! And I know for a fact your time frame is exactly correct. (y) Harley and I bought all the kids $100 Nintendos on Christmas of 1988 (we ate beans and rice for a month to pay for 'em ;) ).

Yes, those days were certainly awesome!:cool:

CharlesU Farley

some asshole dosed my beer with lsd at a show once it ws my wildest experience. somehow found my way to the tent rolled around in that fucker for good 3-4 hours during the peak i was fucking gone!!!!!!! didnt know who what why where i was just staring at colors n patterns. it scared a few of my friends i couldn't formulate a sentence music or understand the music the band was playing. once i started coming down it slowly all came back to me and had about a week of fog after that. it humbled the fuck outta me made me super empath after with alotta love and respect for life and everyone
That's what Ken Kasey and the Merry Pranksters did in the Acid Tests back in the '60s... dosed people without them knowing about it. I understand their reasoning, and their ultimate goal was, in fact, achieved but in my opinion, it was morally fucking reprehensible.

I've done large dose LSD many times and the thought of that happening, without my knowledge of the substance causing it, would no doubt make me think I was crazier than a shit house rat. :eek:

Last edited:

moose eater

That's what can Casey and the Merry Pranksters did in the Acid Tests back in the '60s... dosed people without them knowing about it. I understand their reasoning, and their ultimate goal was, in fact, achieved but in my opinion, it was more morally fucking reprehensible.

I've done large dose LSD many times and the thought of that happening, without my knowledge of the substance causing it, would no doubt make me think I was crazier than a shit house rat. :eek:
Especially before a job interview or a security clearance questioning. :)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I wish I had royalties for the Shure SM7B microphone . . . the last 5 years has been spectacular for sales . . . a shitload of hot air . . . :rasta: