What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Getting off the "Bottle".... how I DIY ALL my nutes.

Old Uncle Ben

Interesting old genetics

My avatar which had a rock solid 6" cola was a Positronics JH.

You think that's interesting, you should have experienced how we got those beans back in the day. Subterfuge to the max from the Dam. Foam greeting card with seeds hidden in a carved out slot.

IMG20240813124422.jpg

BackOfCard.jpg FrontOfCard.jpg Labels.jpg

Uncle Ben

jackspratt61

I Care

You mean the specific organics you're using that are missing those? I assure you there are organic sources for all your NPK and micro needs. heh :D
I’ve tried to find stuff local and it was accessible. If not for pH (from sulfur i guess) i could use this food to the max. I still haven’t tried to see what levels of potassium silicate I would be using to create a properly phed high ppm solution. I was getting comfortable using camg/micros at 1ml each per gallon. Then FFGB as half, then GHGOBTB as half on top to get to around 8h ppm and then jacks to make the rest up to 12h ppm. I had put together something complete with what is available And the jacks is a little cheaper than the extra squirts of the stuff.

people I meet around praise NOTG but i swear that’s not gonna be any cheaper than I’m doing now

Latest posts

Latest posts