What's new

Purple Diesel>>>>>

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i picked up a cut of purple diesel from a collective a while back and gave her a whirl, hope you guys enjoy!

i know a few other members are growing this plant out so feel free to throw up any pictures you want to :joint:

shes a photogenic gal what can i say , i have really enjoy having her model for me!

she is about 35 days in right now...

Last edited:
C

csedge

Nice! I can't wait for my purple diesel to grow up and look this good!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wooooo

wooooo

thank you all for stopping in and checking out my pictures, the garden has been doin great, and the ladies are lovin life!

hope all is growing well for you guys, i just dropped in to add a couple pictures, hope you guys enjoy! :joint:

heres a canopy shot of the garden^^

purple diesel^^

thanks for the tip on resizing Jiggy )

puff puff pass :joint:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
thank you all for stopping in and checking out my pictures, the garden has been doin great, and the ladies are lovin life!

hope all is growing well for you guys, i just dropped in to add a couple pictures, hope you guys enjoy! :joint:

heres a canopy shot of the garden^^

purple diesel^^

thanks for the tip on resizing Jiggy )

puff puff pass :joint:

puff puff, (cough cough cough cough) I think i just creamed my panties....

Your da man!

SCF

jes1243

Purple Diesel
small.gif
is believed to be a cross between Purple Kush
small.gif
and Sour Diesel
small.gif
. Combining the best of east and west coast, Purple Diesel
small.gif
features dark, purple buds, a fruity, danky smell, and a balanced high.

jes1243

It has the fruity smell off purps mixed with that sour diesel smell that burns your nose just a little. The buds clearly do have purple in them everywhere. Tastes pretty decent, noticed it hits extremely smooth. The high takes place the second you exhale honestly, after one bong rip I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. :jump:

The purple diesel I used to run was a mendo purps nycd cross, was good in the looks department and smell, just lacked the knock you out high. Has kind of an incense smell, vegs nice great structure doesnt yield well indoors.

Good job looks like some tasty smoke youll be enjoying for many months!