What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Purple Diesel>>>>>

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i appreciate all your posts! i wish i had more information on this purple diesel cut as it seems there are a few different crosses, so far she smells all purps, but once she comes down i will have a better idea if its Nycd , or Ecsd cross :joint:

with the temperature dropping at night the colors have really started to come out on this gal!

i snapped a few pictures and hope you guys enjoy :jump:

C

csedge

That is some beautiful buds man I hope they smoke as good as they look for you....

funkymonkey

As it looks so indica my guess is it will be Purple Kush x NYCD, ECSD hybrids are always quite sat leaning in my experience.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking really good in hear DB...keep up the great work!! Loving the colors coming through as the ladies mature!

dank.Frank

G

guest5703

Duuude what beauty! Does she smell as good as she looks?!!?!? So, by the looks of her she could be pulled eh? How far along is she, and how long will you let her ripen? I harvested my outdoor, and its pretty cloudy around my parts now a days getting into winter I suppose....How are you faring?(hope I'm using that word correctly)

Anyways, looks dank as hell Dime! Take care bro! Peace

Wow Looking Sweet DimeBag65 Thank you... :plant grow: awsome

i appreciate all your posts! i wish i had more information on this purple diesel cut as it seems there are a few different crosses, so far she smells all purps, but once she comes down i will have a better idea if its Nycd , or Ecsd cross :joint:

with the temperature dropping at night the colors have really started to come out on this gal!

i snapped a few pictures and hope you guys enjoy :jump:

rooted

dime you freak, that green thumb is taking over your entire body, like some sort of grassperson!

if it hits as good as it looks...watch the fuck out :D

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts