What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Purple Diesel>>>>>

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i appreciate all you guys stopping by and giving me good vibes and imput on this beautiful lady!!

i would love to run through and personally greet and send a message out to you individually, but right now im in the middle of keeping the drying area for this purple diesel all dialed in :D

so for now, hope all is growing well your ways, and something good is burnin :joint:

wooooooooo she looks so Greeeeeazy into dryin, gettin a sour diesel smell to her into drying...

i was leaning to think she was a purple kush cross because of formation, but into smell i believe she is the Ecsd Cross... will report back with dried pictures and a smoke report :joint:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That looks like some fire yo! I did outlaws dpd x ecsd and it was some fire, some people still bring it up like "when u gon get some more uh that???"...

C

CheifnBud2

Dood, your shots are amazing, your buds look fantastic.

I wish i knew you so i could do some trimming.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Speaking Of Purple something rather... Can't wait to see some dried shots! Something about a Live Cannabis plant, is just, an amazing specimen too look at! Great work Bro!

rafe

It's a beautiful thing Dime. I am gobsmacked and am glad to have seen them. One day, one day ............

Ludo

I have to comment these Purple beauties.....!!! WOW.........:jump:

The different shades it has......pure eyecandy!!!! Hope you have a good and pleasent harvest, hope you'll put up a few dry shot and throw in a little smokereport:ying: good karma your way!!:wave:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
How did I miss this thread ol friend??
My goodness, your plants are just stellar Dime...
Absolutely DANK!!

JAH Bless

:rasta:

J

j-netics

looks great!!beautifull outdoor!!here is the indoor purp d...2 phenos ...

picture.php
:ying: