What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Purple Diesel>>>>>

J

j-netics

picture.php

Space Case

Veteran
j-netics...you had a purple leaf pheno with green buds and a green leaf pheno with purple calyxes....sweet!

That make me think, how come you never see a fully purple calyxed plant that also has purple leaves?

D

DJXXPLATINUM

beautiful DB.........it definitely makes me want to run some colors outside next year....dj

J

j-netics

the purple has the genetics to turn completly purple leaf and calyxes...the purple one needs very heavy nutes and a cold room for the leaves purp up!!!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome garden Dime, as usual,, & you had a late start too which makes it all that much impressive,,
I can only imagine how you'll be spending your winter.
All the best mate!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
deeeBeee
Howzit brother..?? I will say you take some time off and then you come back, and get right back in the saddle and knock out some beauties as always.. great work i would love to puff some of that purple diesel.. She sounds delish.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

T

theJointedOne

yeah dimebag thats a beauty,

for you guys just some info

the purple diesel dimebag is showing here is a clone from the bay area. does really well outside, and was the firsl plant to come down in many gardens this year. It has VERY distiguishable leaf pattern and the leaf blades you can identify with ease out of many.

I still have acess to moms of this thankfully...wouldnt mind two of them this summer!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i appreciate all your posts! i wish i had more information on this purple diesel cut as it seems there are a few different crosses, so far she smells all purps, but once she comes down i will have a better idea if its Nycd , or Ecsd cross :joint:

with the temperature dropping at night the colors have really started to come out on this gal!

i snapped a few pictures and hope you guys enjoy :jump:

Haha :jump:you murked it!

Great growing :yes: :canabis:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Dried nugs

Dried nugs

thanks for the bump Doc, it motivated me to put up a few dried bud pictures...

Sacko brotha! i hope to see you having some ladies in the garden this year, always enjoy your variety

Jointedone- do you have any other info on this cut? as far as the cross on her... i still havnt made up my mind...

i still havnt fully trimmed up the buds but i think i should be able to get the point across :joint:

a big thanks to everyone who stopped in and said hello, iv had a busy winter/ holiday season.. all my best going out to you all, puff er easy :wave:

Last edited:

W.Less Monk

picture.php

Nice plants, they look sticky and healthy, and so beautiful colors.. hmmm..

Thanks for sharing, Sir DB Darrell, keep us posted.. :dance013:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
yeah dimebag thats a beauty,

for you guys just some info

the purple diesel dimebag is showing here is a clone from the bay area. does really well outside, and was the firsl plant to come down in many gardens this year. It has VERY distiguishable leaf pattern and the leaf blades you can identify with ease out of many.

I still have acess to moms of this thankfully...wouldnt mind two of them this summer!

First one down is right! Trichs where ready to harvest seem from day 55 to 60

Latest posts

Latest posts