What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Good to see Amy call out Bernie's medicare for all bullshit pipe dream.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar dismantled Bernie Sanders's vision for Medicare for All by pointing out that, all of its theoretical problems aside, it isn't practical because most Democrats don't support it.

"Over two-thirds of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate are not on the bill that you and Senator Warren are on ... You have numerous House members that put Nancy Pelosi in as speaker" who don't support Medicare for All..

"If you want to be practical and progressive at the same time, and have a plan and not a pipe dream, then you have to show how you're going to pay for it,"

Klobuchar is right — Medicare for All would not become law, not even under a President Sanders, not even if he were elected with a Democratic Senate majority. To build one's campaign on such a foundation of sand as this healthcare plan would be foolish.

Also....

Bernie Sanders falsely claimed that half of the country was earning just $9 to $10 an hour.

The U.S Bureau of the Census estimated that the annual median personal income at $41,000 in 2019. That means that about half of Americans earn more than that, and half earn less. That makes Sanders’ claim that half of Americans earn less than $20,800 impossible.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just wanted to mention that Impotus the 3rd tweeted that Tom Steyer is running out of money....buahahahahahaha

If my president loses any more of the Jenius we will have to water him daily.

minds_I

I.C. tell me again how I can vote more than once, so I can, you know, insure my vote counts.Buahahahaahaha

minds_I

Veteran
Blackmailing Zelensky to do what?

You are aware Zelensky's people said Parnas was lying? His story revolves around a claim he discussed withholding aid with Zelensky's top aide. However that aide doesn't recall discussing any of the claims Parnas and his lawyer have made.

Serhiy Shefir, the first aid to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, revealed that Democrat witness Lev Parnas lied about a meeting where he claimed he threatened to withhold military aid.
https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-po...t-understand-who-they-were.html?cn-reloaded=1

Read the rest here:
Ukraine Aid Serhiy Shefir Reveals Lev Parnas Lied About Trump
https://www.penmediainc.com/2019/11...y-shefir-reveals-lev-parnas-lied-about-trump/

Doesn't sound like a great witness, basically a criminal with a credibility problem.

Hello all,

i immediately think about Whitey Bulger....while not related specifically, but he may turnout to be quite informative.

As the Zen master said, we will see.

minds_I

C

Capra ibex

That didn't seem to matter when Carter Page was being falsely accused.

Actually he sounds like an Antifa loser. But why miss a chance to use a logical fallacy to falsely associate him to Trump and or his supporters.

Sorry champ he's a Bernie bro and is paid by the campaign. I'm sure you'd brush it off if the guy on the video was a member of Trump's campaign. Funny how all your projections come back to bite you in the ass

Felony conspiracy to commit a riot and murder police.

I didn't brush it off, what do you want me to say 'death to Bernie?' because some aggressive douchebag is in his team?

Bernie obviously screws up sometimes, which is normal for a human, i accept it.

Both sides aren't the same, no matter how much you try to portray them to be.... both have problems, but one has more. :)

Bernie has more morals in his sh*t than Trump does in his whole extended team.

Trump himself is worse than that guy, i wouldn't need to dig into his team to find people that low.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I will just leave this link here:

https://youtu.be/BsUAvh_PCWA

That I found here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ump-supporters-will-need-be-re-educated-camps

And admit I was thinking the other day that re-education of liberals might be a good thing but just a stoned thought. That clown is serious. Note he is also toking and I hope the bud is moldy and filled with chems.

Antifa and proud boys - things have ratched up a tad since the days when people would line up on either side of mainstreet USA (In my case Ventura back in the late 60's) and shout at each other waving signs, banners, and flags protesting the Vietnam war and "love it or leave it". :moon: Then go home peacefully...

I can say that America is very well armed. Not as well as the CIA armed the muzzies, and I want a Toyota PU truck with a heavy machine gun in the bed too, but well enough and as for me, I am a damn good shot. I don't and won't live in a city, but try that liberal violence crap around here and lead responds. I believe when the dollah finally collapses we will see such problems.

The decisiveness the media has stirred up now reminds me of a song... from the 60's when the protests were more civil.

https://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY

[Verse 1]
There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

[Chorus]
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

[Verse 2]
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Are getting so much resistance from behind

[Chorus]
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

[Verse 3]
What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, "hooray for our side"

[Chorus]
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

[Verse 4]
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

[Chorus]
We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Now, what's that sound?

We better stop

med4u

Veteran
An off-the-books investigation sanctioned by the President and carried out by his personal attorney led to illegal surveillance of a US diplomat in a foreign country which culminated in her being nearly assassinated.

If this isn't treason, then WHAT THE FUCK IS?

:laughing: treason is the demos trying to overthrow a duly elected president of the united states..to include illegal surveillance of a president and his cabinet...culminating in a weak attempt to impeach...and it will fail in dramatic fashion just like anything else these idiots attempt

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bring them in under oath. A hand written undated note on hotel stationary is less useful evidence than the hearsay crap the democrats built there case on.

Let both sides call whoever they want and put them under oath. Lev, Rudy John Bolton, Hunter, corn pop Joe

The last half of this post is the best Ive seen from you. Not many of you want to know the truth. None care about the crimes committed by trump. All of his supporters sprinkle a little bit of truth with a whole lot of lies and BS. No matter what admit nothing and protect Trump.

Than I read your other posts which negates this 1 LMAO.

redlaser

Veteran
Antifa is not organizing white supremacy rallies, they do respond though. Anti fascists oppose fascist’s, a reactionary thing.

Antifa is not murdering anyone. Many cases of alt right murders.

In the last decade there have been 373 people killed by extemists according to the anti defamation league Center in extremism.

74% killed by right wing types

2% killed by left wing types.

And your focus is on re educating the left, who produced 2% of fatalities?

You should question your media that has you focused on 2% of a problem

I will just leave this link here:

https://youtu.be/BsUAvh_PCWA

That I found here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ump-supporters-will-need-be-re-educated-camps

And admit I was thinking the other day that re-education of liberals might be a good thing but just a stoned thought. That clown is serious. Note he is also toking and I hope the bud is moldy and filled with chems.

Antifa and proud boys - things have ratched up a tad since the days when people would line up on either side of mainstreet USA (In my case Ventura back in the late 60's) and shout at each other waving signs, banners, and flags protesting the Vietnam war and "love it or leave it". :moon: Then go home peacefully...

I can say that America is very well armed. Not as well as the CIA armed the muzzies, and I want a Toyota PU truck with a heavy machine gun in the bed too, but well enough and as for me, I am a damn good shot. I don't and won't live in a city, but try that liberal violence crap around here and lead responds. I believe when the dollah finally collapses we will see such problems.

The decisiveness the media has stirred up now reminds me of a song... from the 60's when the protests were more civil.

https://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY

[Verse 1]
There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

[Chorus]
I think it's time we stop

[Verse 2]
There's battle lines being drawn