What's new

Blues 3 Ways! The ShowDown

"HEMPEROR"

ok fellas so yesterday was day 14 of bloom and things are moving forward! really happy with the ph perfect coco nutes virtually goof proof lol no ph,ing no ec,ing just 100ltr res of aged tap water, 200 ml A+B and see ya again in 7 days lol im a bit surprised by the lack of stretch i was expecting to have over vegged but 2 weeks in they,ve barely doubled but not stopped yet, they have a really nice lush colour to them and not one signs of deficiency,s of any minerals, so far so good, just a shame ide not used them in veg but ill be trying them next i think im also now in agreement with mack and fog and i now think maybe blues and the meanie are ever so slightly different strains identical looking in bloom but in veg there are a few diff leaf shapes i see on 1 but not the other! also agree now that my mystery cut is the blue jack after looking over fogs pics in his old RIL account plus he said he was 100% on it so im really happy about that! i do at some point wanna run the blue jack in a full run just to see how she performs with a proper training and using my premade screen! im gunna need to trim these girls underneath soon when stretch stops and i see the first signs of resin, its like a jungle under there lol oh and ive also added another 600w in an adjust a wing shade as i noticed some arching of the canopy, i really do need some new bulbs this is the 3rd grow with em and i notice the lack of brightness this round dont think im gunna hit no where near the numbers i usually hit but tbh i didnt really touch these plants except topping them and throwing a bungy net over em i just wanted to take a look at them plus ive been puttin efforts into getting the big room sorted! anyway enough blabbing here,s some pics:tiphat:
Took a couple pics on day 12
picture.php

picture.php

taken yesterday day 14,
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
F

Fields~of~Green

Stunning job hemp I must try some of this ph perfect coco if the organic living soil isn't my cup of tea.

It's gunna smell beautiful in there soon enough :tiphat:

T

Terps

looking good HEMP nicely filled tent! are you running 2kw lighting in there now?

Last edited:

Sdotnoop

ok fellas so yesterday was day 14 of bloom and things are moving forward! really happy with the ph perfect coco nutes virtually goof proof lol no ph,ing no ec,ing just 100ltr res of aged tap water, 200 ml A+B and see ya again in 7 days lol im a bit surprised by the lack of stretch i was expecting to have over vegged but 2 weeks in they,ve barely doubled but not stopped yet, they have a really nice lush colour to them and not one signs of deficiency,s of any minerals, so far so good, just a shame ide not used them in veg but ill be trying them next i think im also now in agreement with mack and fog and i now think maybe blues and the meanie are ever so slightly different strains identical looking in bloom but in veg there are a few diff leaf shapes i see on 1 but not the other! also agree now that my mystery cut is the blue jack after looking over fogs pics in his old RIL account plus he said he was 100% on it so im really happy about that! i do at some point wanna run the blue jack in a full run just to see how she performs with a proper training and using my premade screen! im gunna need to trim these girls underneath soon when stretch stops and i see the first signs of resin, its like a jungle under there lol oh and ive also added another 600w in an adjust a wing shade as i noticed some arching of the canopy, i really do need some new bulbs this is the 3rd grow with em and i notice the lack of brightness this round dont think im gunna hit no where near the numbers i usually hit but tbh i didnt really touch these plants except topping them and throwing a bungy net over em i just wanted to take a look at them plus ive been puttin efforts into getting the big room sorted! anyway enough blabbing here,s some pics:tiphat:
Took a couple pics on day 12
View Image
View Image
taken yesterday day 14,
View Image
View Image

looking shit as usual:biggrin::tiphat: :dance013:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hemp,,,,
spirit level canopy there mate:),,,,,,
excellent work buddy,,,s2

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking great HEMP! Those coco nutes sound spot on. Gotta check those out... What kind of extraction do you have running to take care of the 1600w in that space?

I have to admit to not reading your thread properly before, glad I just did though. I always wondered how all the strains could have the blues attachment and now I know :)

Oh yeah... What are you putting into the big room? Inquiring minds want to know :p