What's new

Blues 3 Ways! The ShowDown

"HEMPEROR"

Hey ppl sorry been real busy with other stuff! so now at just over 4 weeks,31 days i think some nice smells coming off then, i cant even see the plant labels so im not even sure wot plants wot they all look ther same lol ive decided after this grow im gunna continue this thread and grow them 1 by 1 to show them and any differences if any lol also should be stickin some macks blues in at some point hopefully next! ok couple pics
3 weeks!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

other day,..
picture.php

picture.php

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro, no i put an extra 600w in mate and cuz the plants are lower at the front i put the 1000w at the front and the 600w at the back:tiphat:

Nice what size tent is that your running.. I put a second 6 in my 1.2m2 yesterday and the plants were all pointing upwards today at lights on.

Somewhat overkill I think but they seem to like it...

Happy growing Hemp..

"HEMPEROR"

hey mate, rocking a mean canopy there!!!!
K+
danks a lot:biggrin:
Looking pukka on quality and canopy :)
tar very much always appreciated:
Nice canopy bro :)
why thankyou kind sir
Nice what size tent is that your running.. I put a second 6 in my 1.2m2 yesterday and the plants were all pointing upwards today at lights on.

Happy growing Hemp..
this tent is a 150 bro! yeh most plants will be praying when lights come after a sleep, if there still praying b4 lights go off then there happy, just remember there gunna drink a lot more with you doubling there lighting so make sure you lower the ec slightly as there gunna use more water to transpire cuz of the extra heat, i know ya new that tho! thanks for dropping in boys....:biggrin:
Somewhat overkill I think but they seem to like it...

Last edited:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't lower the EC. I'm growing in organic soil and using no discernible ferts.

I'm in pure Beastmode trying to get the 14gram colas,, more watering, bigger plants more photosynthesis and more THC...

I'm using maxicrop and superthrive to eliminate stress and keep the garden green and lush!!

"HEMPEROR"

I can't lower the EC. I'm growing in organic soil and using no discernible ferts.

I'm in pure Beastmode trying to get the 14gram colas,, more watering, bigger plants more photosynthesis and more THC...

I'm using maxi crop and superthrive to eliminate stress and keep the garden green and lush!!

oopps lol sorry just assumed you were using chem ferts! its all good then blast them mofo,s........:biggrin:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should have some weed now dude.. Flipped mine after yours and I'm looking about there so you must be trimming :)

"HEMPEROR"

Near bro I'm at 7 and a half weeks mate not done yet. I ain't been able to get any pics up cuz I dropped my bloody camera and cracked the display screen I'm gunna get another next week sometime, even still I'm gunna carry on with this thread by growing out these strains 1 by 1 after this grow, sorry to anyone waiting on pics I'll try get some ASAP, cheers...oh I dusted a tiny branch of each of the 3 strains so should have some stardawg x these 3 strains beans at the end of the grow. I'll be happy with 15-20 of each.

Miraculous Meds

Its coming along nicely hemp. So are these cuts all blueberry hybrids or do they just turn blue?

How long do these varieties take to finish in flower?

S

SPG.

7.5wks and the bmeanie is looking good! Hows She Comparing to the Livers Cut and what ya t'ink of her! ..Impressive Stuff Eyh!? Major bag Appeal

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Ok fellow ganjaneers we are finally coming towards the end of this run and will be coming down maybe sun/mon coming! i also wanna apologise for not updating as much as i normally would have but half way through this grow family commitments and trips in and out of hospital having my knee fixed made it not poss and the mrs som,etimes had to fill the barrel for me lol! anyway all 3 strains smell awesome, ide say the biggest buds ive seen are coming from the off-line sourced blues, then meanie and the livers cut ive ran a while! either way these strains are so alike that im setting up for growing these strains individually in 3 tents and linking the threads together to figure out which of the 2 blues cuts is the original cuz at the moment im not 100% sure, deffo 1 of em! they been on flush bout 3 days and will be flushed till sunday before coming down mon! ill try get some cola shots and some bud shots when dry! ok some pics! and sorry for the low quality, dropped and broke my camera so had to use my phones!
blue meanie! middle, offline blues to the right!"
picture.php

livers.
picture.php

large cola, (middle) offline blues cut! bottom 3 buds meanie!
picture.php

lower left, offline blues, lower right meanie!
my livers at the back!
picture.php

lower middle meanie, the rest offline blues!
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

update continued!

update continued!

lower middle, lower right ,meanie! behind that my livers cut! and to the left the offline sourced blues cut!
picture.php

and now just random shots!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok thats it folks, when there done and dry ill take some budshots and in the meantime in gunna go buy a new camera and try not to drop it again lol, all these strains will be grown again in 3 tents, 1 strain per tent and this time be done in more detail so this thread will be carried on! also starting a grow at a friends house with mixed strains, so make it a date and dont be late lol cheerz for looking in! respect.........

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

oops forgot to add i did manage to dust all 3 plants with the gifted stardawg the(dude) male pollen and by the looks i should easy get 10-15 from each bud dusted! after this grow and following grows in this thread im gunna crack 10 of each, blue,meanie x stardawg (dude), livers cut x stardawg (dude) and offline blues x stardawg (dude) should be some nice progeny i would think!
picture.php

and next set of clones waiting and ready to go strait in!
picture.php

cheerz for looking in:tiphat:.........................