What's new

Blues 3 Ways! The ShowDown

T

Terps

Nice job brother looks to be an alright harvest there! Stardawg and cheese should make a nice cross!

:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Packed those colas in nicely mate, now the leaves have shrivled up you can see just how many heads there are. Stellar work! Looking forward to the report and numbers ;)

Psyco G

I'd like to show this grow to the yanks who think we have nothing but shit in the uk! The ones who say every plant hermies. Well not here chaps we do it proper, not a herm in site and I'd put that meanie against any thing they had.

"HEMPEROR"

Hey bro ended up with 40 oz of premo buds and a few oz of trim grown under 1600 watts so not a GPW but still happy with the yield overal.Thanks for the interest!
I'm doing this grow again full hydro this time so I'll be able to take the plants out for pics so will be a more detailed grow on these strains, also adding pre99 blueberry sativa and berries cut. I'll start a thread shortly.

brock1

Nice grow hemp you got to love blues/livers if for nothing else it's gets you confused before you even smoke lol. ;)

"HEMPEROR"

cheerz. yeh blame the confusion on VRG/ugorg for making a blues strain that everyone assumed was livers.(even him) lmao. my local cuts so no confusion here, think most of the confusion was regarding the meanie and the "re,naming" of it. thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Y

yted

Nice work hemp ! i grew in autopots for years , wish some of those cuts were kicking about in my neck of the woods lol , just seen kailsnapple and chiesel

livers#1

update continued!

update continued!

lower middle, lower right ,meanie! behind that my livers cut! and to the left the offline sourced blues cut!
picture.php

and now just random shots!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok thats it folks, when there done and dry ill take some budshots and in the meantime in gunna go buy a new camera and try not to drop it again lol, all these strains will be grown again in 3 tents, 1 strain per tent and this time be done in more detail so this thread will be carried on! also starting a grow at a friends house with mixed strains, so make it a date and dont be late lol cheerz for looking in! respect.........
The livers cutt still about ?