What's new

Zamaldelica

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
My four certainly lean towards the African side of their heritage . . . no NLDs here . . . :oops:

View attachment 19058949

Day 29. I just flipped to 12/12 last night.
If you accept suggestions, I personally would try to take care of that interveinal chlorosis before switching to flower otherwise it will probably cause some issues later on. Spraying epsom salts every 3 days works well for this, until the leaves colour is uniform dark green. I would probably also move the LEDs further away from the plants.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @MrHamilton great looking buds in such a small plant :) Looks like she is already ripening last reflowering. How is she on the nose ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My four certainly lean towards the African side of their heritage . . . no NLDs here . . . :oops:

View attachment 19058949

Day 29. I just flipped to 12/12 last night.

Hi @tobedetermined healthy and great looking indoor plant getting ready for flowe4rign stage.

Zamaldelica is a very complex poly hybrid, which feminized version was bred towards an early flowering fruity elite outlier that reacts very differently to growing conditions, depending on the plant's age and whether it is grown indoors or outdoors.

Overall, the feminized version exhibits wider leaves when the plants are young and grown indoors, resembling more of a Malawi hybrid shape, and is excellently adapted to indoor cultivation.

In contrast, when grown outdoors, it displays much narrower leaves typical of sativa varieties, especially after a few months of growth before flowering.

Regular version is a diffent story.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Three fems buyed, one i throwed and two similar cuts are on the flow , outdoor just little bit ..will see what happenes , its just for fun , but looking great, grow fert 10-4-6 used once, now left plant first hairs at 50N. .. so i go next week to use my favorite chicken manure...they love it at first 2-3weeks (npk 5-10-5)
Of course second half of flowering is on the plan just indoor
View attachment 19056070

Thanks also for the updates on your 2 outdoor Zamaldelicas @spoores both more Malawi/Thai shaped (Golden Tiger side of the hybrid). Your latest post shows already a great branching, big size and happy color. Unless you don't want her get too bit, a transplant once starts to accumulate pistils a bit more would be perfect to maximize yield as much as possible :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica #3 is looking good there @Theorganicguy

I would not recommend pruning the tops in August for this strain, as it can delay flowering, and an earlier flowering is always advantageous in your climate and latitude.

I am not sure if you use them, but employing a good root stimulator such as Rhizotonic, until the plant develops strong roots can help improve growth-size in more challenging climates and locations.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2024-09-0411.49.567370998014233299502.jpg
2024-09-0411.47.136740933487613726734.jpg

2024-09-0413.08.047254953734008551069.jpg

Here are some Zamaldelica auto pic's from my balcony garden - already they have been flowering since July - growing in compost in pots - buds are getting chunkier - by the day -

Common Sense

Overall, the feminized version exhibits wider leaves when the plants are young and grown indoors, resembling more of a Malawi hybrid shape, and is excellently adapted to indoor cultivation.

In contrast, when grown outdoors, it displays much narrower leaves typical of sativa varieties, especially after a few months of growth before flowering.
Here is my feminized Zamaldelica grown indors and two clones of the same plant outdoors under full sun. Striking difference
Indoors, even a little further along in flowering. Very little stretch:

Zam.jpg

Outside this morning after the rain:
IMG_20240905_074751.jpg
IMG_20240905_074804.jpg

MrHamilton

Veteran
Hi @MrHamilton great looking buds in such a small plant :) Looks like she is already ripening last reflowering. How is she on the nose ?
Yep, she’s a pretty little lady, thank you. She was put into flower as a seedling on June 12th, so she’s probably getting close. I do have two rooted cuttings of her for a larger run.
As for scents, she hits you with sweet carrots up front, followed by something sweet/candyish, and then turns into a very long lasting and satisfying jasmine flower. Pretty complex actually 🫶

Theorganicguy

Hi @tobedetermined healthy and great looking indoor plant getting ready for flowe4rign stage.

Zamaldelica is a very complex poly hybrid, which feminized version was bred towards an early flowering fruity elite outlier that reacts very differently to growing conditions, depending on the plant's age and whether it is grown indoors or outdoors.

Regular version is a diffent story.
Thanks for your insights, Dubi. Since I'm committed to producing Cannabis as local as possible, I grow using just what this corner of the world provides me with, aka compost.

Checking out my notes, she started flowering on the exact same day my ZMXxKC did, so everything on track. Still thrilled.

Thinking about crossing her with either Beldia or Bangi Haze.

View media item 18721648View media item 18721649View media item 18721650View media item 18721651
So many outdoor growers hosting Zamaldelica this year. This November will be a fabulous read!
:tiphat:

right

Looks like I got 5 . I'm hoping for 4 females and 1 male . The larger seedling is a thai Nevil from conisure genetics. I will be adding more of these as well. I'm expecting great stuff.
Right now I'm adding supplemental light at night to prevent flowering
20240907_083908.jpg

right

Here's the whole gang sunbathing in the eastern Texas sunshine. There is supposed to be a wonderful growing season here. We are way out in the country on a farm to market road and I have a great patch picked out in the woods
20240907_114619.jpg

mycelium

Thanks for almost weekly updates during august @mycelium This year plant looks similar to last year for growth traits. Gad she is not going to delay much --- the earlier (or later flowering) also depends on natural outdoor variables, as you also experience with other type of plants. Increase the nitrogen yes:
Hola dubi,
she does share some similarities with the favorite plant from last season, namely the shape of the flowers and the lovely sweet carrot juice smells.
IMG_10.09.24.1.JPG

IMG_10.09.24.2.JPG

IMG_10.09.24.3.JPG

IMG_10.09.24.4.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts