What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

you know U are a real grower when:

Baba Ku

Veteran
When you grow a half dozen or more strains and never label anything because you know them all intimately.

R

rocky5

when you sign the bottom of your letters with your icmag user name
instead of your signature.

When you wish google would update there 10 year old aerial photo's of your area............

When you are pissed google updated there 10 year old aerial photo's of your area.............

..........during that ONE WEEK you left six 3.3 c/ft bales of peat in bright white bags next to yellow swamp tubes!!!!!!

haha good one bro. Been waiting for google to update those images for years! Im gonna break down and buy the full version next season

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
You know you're a grower when..........

when U have the flu and u r still working in both ur indoor and outdoor gardens. :D

man do I hate being sick. cough cough. but what i hate a hell of a lot more is when ur plants r dieing cuz u got sick and could not take proper care of them.

and Im not about to let that happen. :D

BTW this is a great thread.

S

Stray

when you start having to hide your Dr Bronners organic soap from the wife......wetting agent honey, not to be confused with facial use,get your own.

Ms Kony

. . . when you start to forget the days of the week . . . ie: "okay, were at week 7, day 56, only a week or so to go . . . shit is today Monday or Friday?" lol

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
when you retrieve your computer from the evidence locker and the cops say "i know we are giving you marijuana but it would be impossible to get it all out of the keyboard"
(a lot of counter strike and weed late at night)

where the fuck is the like button?! so many of these are so true and fucking hilarious!!

- when every plant you see you compare to weed
-xmas is the best because all the xmas trees look like sweet nuggets!!
- when your midnight run to albertsons/kroger to get molasses takes 5 minutes and you still pack a bowl to make the trip
- when people ask you what you do for a living and you just have the blankest stare with nothing to say...
-when your socks still have trim on em after getting them out of of dryer, even if you didnt trim that week
-when you can find 1/2 oz of chon in random closets and drawers.
- when your clothes get the floor cause your buds need a drying closet
- when you have to move just because a guy from the water dept asked you about a possible leak in your home! (tiny town where the water dept shared an office with the popo dept!)

all true and accurate by the way lol. i could go on but im neglecting my vape and celebrity ghost stories! lol peace, great thread
-

HOLY SHIT! Ive only read this 1 page and its fucking funny, and alot of it is so very true...Like the post above, by CaptinKNOTS.....GOOD SHIT for sure...lol..

when your playing one of these (pic below) games and it reminds you of shuffling plants around....

Attachments

• puzzle.jpg
    puzzle.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 15

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know you are a real grower when: you say "I need two black nipples" and your not being dirty at all, you just need to connect 2 air hoses.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
When you have a better Pot selection, container that is, than the local landscape supplier. Seriously, I have more pots in different sizes and rubbermaid tubs than Wall-Mart.

Norkali

where the fuck is the like button?! so many of these are so true and fucking hilarious!!

- when every plant you see you compare to weed
-xmas is the best because all the xmas trees look like sweet nuggets!!
- when your midnight run to albertsons/kroger to get molasses takes 5 minutes and you still pack a bowl to make the trip
- when people ask you what you do for a living and you just have the blankest stare with nothing to say...
-when your socks still have trim on em after getting them out of of dryer, even if you didnt trim that week
-when you can find 1/2 oz of chon in random closets and drawers.
- when your clothes get the floor cause your buds need a drying closet
- when you have to move just because a guy from the water dept asked you about a possible leak in your home! (tiny town where the water dept shared an office with the popo dept!)

LOL!

When you stay up till 2-3 a.m. reading threads like this one! :D