What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

you know U are a real grower when:

T

tea

when you're stoned again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and your herbs are ever never empty

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if you had as many girlfriends as you've had strains you would be walt fuckin chamberlain....

you keep the lazy jobless members of your family employed with trim work...

when you harvest you have to bus in your trimmers.....

you go to sleep with fresh resin on your fingers..

when you see big bushes or plants in real life your mind transforms it into a marijuana illusion

M

Mr. Mountain

When you will not urinate in the public bathroom at work. Because when you do the entire bathroom smells like hash.

When you fail a drug test and the nano gram levels are so high they retest you thinking:
"No one smokes THAT much!"

Mr. M

Ickis

Veteran
When everyday you find a pot leaf stuck to the bottom of one of your socks or bare foot.

B

Beerdo

When on your day off your hands are too cramped to cut up medicine. Thank goodness for grinders.

When you are willing and nearly eager to work 90 hours in a week to get the job done and over with. :coffee:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
When u cant wait 2 wake up jus 2 check ur mail...cause u jus placed a order for 4 different types of chem ..and the chem line is growing faster than ur only son

When not receiving a highly awaited seed order can cause severe depression and mood swings

When culling can be a very emotional time for u

I have tons more..once ur a grower theres so many things we all do the same..no one is the same! but i can bet my ass 99% of us are similar

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
-When you have to clean up the water from the defrosted bag of (previously frozen)soil.
-Your grow area is warmer than your living room.
-Your stash looks like a dispensary showcase.
-You begin to photograph regular air traffic, then go to the local airport to see if you can scope them out.
-You know where every state patrolman lives in your area.
-You apologize to your plants as you harvest them.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
when you ponder 'i wonder if can use this' for all useless, inanimate objects.

when you got on camo gear, face paint and an elephant gun.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you only take fresh green hits and are known to dump the bowl out after a two rips off of it, same bowl that most people would smoke down to the ashes.

Why not just pack more fresh green in there right? Thats when you know you are a real grower when you don't need to smoke fucking ashes. :canabis:

When you only take fresh green hits and are known to dump the bowl out after a two rips off of it, same bowl that most people would smoke down to the ashes.

Why not just pack more fresh green in there right? Thats when you know you are a real grower when you don't need to smoke fucking ashes. :canabis:

I know exactly what you mean. People stare at me like I'm crazy when I dump out "perfectly good bowls". Their expressions are always mix of shock, disbelief, and envy.

I

InvisibleEmpire

Dexter style kill room to chop your girls

Lol what the hell? Are you like..having seizures throwing the plants around the room or something? I just take them out of the tent, sit in my computer chair (which is difficult at times), chop one cola at a time, trim, set inside rubbermaids. Once all done, i hang the crop to dry in the tent for a few days (i need to improve my drying skills) then i cut the buds up and put them in fido jars, airing out occasionally. Even in high volume, i still can't grasp the "kill room" concept..lol...unless you mean blacking out the windows and locking all doors?

Tilt

Lol what the hell? Are you like..having seizures throwing the plants around the room or something? I just take them out of the tent, sit in my computer chair (which is difficult at times), chop one cola at a time, trim, set inside rubbermaids. Once all done, i hang the crop to dry in the tent for a few days (i need to improve my drying skills) then i cut the buds up and put them in fido jars, airing out occasionally. Even in high volume, i still can't grasp the "kill room" concept..lol...unless you mean blacking out the windows and locking all doors?

The ritual is intoxicating. Expectation for the kill to come. The chop is the culmination of months of care and planning and should not be taken lightly. Or just LOL kill them bitches and hang em to dry yeeehaaa

JWP

When the mrs asks: "what do you want for your birthday?"

And you reply: "a twister trimming machine"

And she knows what you are talking about