What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Noone cares about your personal insults vica versa so back to it again will result in reply bans.

eastcoastjoe

Do you really want to dig me bullshits where you call eachother something ...?

I didn’t disrespect him anymore then he did me. Hell, he even called me “shitstain” but edited it. But your threatening to ban me and not him ? I know he’s your friend but you know your being bias right now. He’s inflamed this thread and you know it

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
XD is there any word which will not be turned over flipped chewed and put into your narrative? I dont care who started this bullshit,where did your loveromance begin.i asked to stop it..
No need to comment this, simply get over it. And talk about the interesting genetic stuff of cannabis.

eastcoastjoe

XD is there any word which will not be turned over flipped chewed and put into your narrative? I dont care who started this bullshit,where did your loveromance begin.i asked to stop it..
No need to comment this, simply get over it. And talk about the interesting genetic stuff of cannabis.

I don’t really have a narrative. I just think fem seeds have a place and don’t see the detriment to the global gene pool. That’s it really.
This thread went all over the place with people trying to give reasons why I’m wrong. I don’t feel i crossed the line but maybe you feel different.
Anyways, enjoy your day. I’m going to work

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Anyways, conclusion of the topic is.. everything is situational, most of the growers have different goals especially compared to breeders and their methods to work. All this is just picking pieces out of a bog cake and act like sparrows

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
And probably you misunderstood why i said to plant out and let them go feral, it would prove the point how low impact these artificial genetics are able to make in a natural enviroment without human interaction and selection

eastcoastjoe

And probably you misunderstood why i said to plant out and let them go feral, it would prove the point how low impact these artificial genetics are able to make in a natural enviroment without human interaction and selection

So am I allowed to comment or not? You told me it was over and to move on before I’m banned and even gave a conclusion statement.
In your role as a moderator, don’t you think you have a duty to this forum to be unbiased without provocation?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Just skip the personal parts into private messages

I said reply ban -which means only read of thread.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Nice thanks, past is past we can t change those earlier shits, but always can look forward

eastcoastjoe

I did not misunderstand your comment, I understood it perfectly well. I just don’t see where that idea applies to feminized seeds for the reasons I gave earlier. If my goal was to grow a population of plants outside and let it do what it was going to do? Then yes feminized seeds probably wouldn’t be the best choice for that.
As for the original topic of this thread, I maintain my position that not using male plants in a breeding program is not a detriment to the gene pool

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
I think this is clearly visible with autoflowers, some lines are over F8-F10 generations or maybe much more and all are feminised, and good selection is the key to make them better.

Caveman4.20

So what if in flower I hacked half the rootball and reversed the plant using stress. Is that cheating nature too ?
I just did this and i split the main stem i half vertically of my male just too see if that male will grow hairs…

Attachments

• IMG_1316.png
    IMG_1316.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 25