What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Realy? Now wxpose it to radiation, any chems carcinogens whatever..
And viruses fungis bacterias .. the show goes on..

eastcoastjoe

That’s not genetic drift. I posted the definition. It’s a random change in gene frequencies that happen in “populations” over time

@WHIPEDMEAT since this is funny to you and you think that isnt accurate, how about you contact chimera and tell him you have a old clone suffering from genetic drift. Watch what he tells you

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
I have nothing to do with your command, you can try to prove the opposite and work with one cultivar for a few years.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You are confusing "genetic drift" with acclimation.

A plant adapting to a different climate is not genetic drift. Your tent to your buddy's tent is a different environment. Plants adapt. The genetics don't change.

A clone that degrades over time is a health issue within the plant.

eastcoastjoe

You are confusing "genetic drift" with acclimation.

A plant adapting to a different climate is not genetic drift. Your tent to your buddy's tent is a different environment. Plants adapt. The genetics don't change.

A clone that degrades over time is a health issue within the plant.

I agree 100%. Most likely a pathogen is causing health decline over time. The DNA doesn’t change though. Like someone mentioned earlier and the question never got answered, if you bred with that same plant, would the outcome of the seeds be different genetically. And the answer is clearly no because as you said, that degradation is not genetic drift.

Caveman4.20

You brought up genetic drift, drawing assumptions from cavemans post...i countered to help caveman and others...ur just a kid with a helmet i have to explain to others why he ran into the wall
Well thank you and he might refering to the triangle kushs im growing from goat and monkey… which were gifted from a great friend and i didnt know they were goat and monkey tk s1’s until i asked about em after planting them…

Last edited:

Caveman4.20

But does this mean seeds made with that cultivar will be different after some years?
If the direction your going ends up connected to the intersex trait…like the chemdawg chemotype that would have one lower single branch hermaphrodite…via jj topdawg before he worked the line into something decent…is the story well that one version of it. Ive smoked plenty of chimera s work. Its good.

Caveman4.20

Yes, there are a tons of effects that can cause degradationnof the original genetic code.
I am barely learning technical terms but i have observed plenty of mutations from the plants and beyound return…some bounce back, some don't, like for instance, this duds syndrome i guess im just catching up with that but i always chopped it up to not taking care of plants thinking we can bounce em back like a God and it does not all ways work like that hence the tmv or whatever new acronym defining what a lot of times is negligence… in my most humble God complex opinion.

Last edited:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah bro. It's all changed. Rose tinted glasses, placebo and all that. Nostalgia brainworms. I'm infected too.

I mean, show me your commercial facilities in multiple states:

View attachment 19038135

If Alien Labs /Connected can't grow weed-flavored weed, then who the fuck are you and I to pretend we can. Weed should actually smell like toxic plastic compounds, not like weed, we all know that.

Og Kush should smell like peanut shells. Earthy, like dirt. It's all in my head that my OG stills tastes like sour cedar shaving candy. It's all in our heads that Shoreline smells like low tide and funky skunk. We are the minority in this world, and that means bad and wrong. We are basically blacks at a kkk rally. They are right you're just a minority like me.

I have to repeat these things to myself daily or else my olfactory system will get the best of me and tell me lies. Like your old genetically drifted buds are doing to you friend. We're basically retards, even though the data suggest people who don't have solid flavor associations, and make up subjective narratives about flavor are actually mentally deficient. But it's us bro not them.. We're the sick ones.
Yeah, sure. Using screenshots from zonaents subreddit that you make new accounts to troll daily and corroborate to your multiple forum accounts is really hammering in your points.