What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

eastcoastjoe

Nah bro. It's all changed. Rose tinted glasses, placebo and all that. Nostalgia brainworms. I'm infected too.

I mean, show me your commercial facilities in multiple states:

View attachment 19038135

If Alien Labs /Connected can't grow weed-flavored weed, then who the fuck are you and I to pretend we can. Weed should actually smell like toxic plastic compounds, not like weed, we all know that.

Og Kush should smell like peanut shells. Earthy, like dirt. It's all in my head that my OG stills tastes like sour cedar shaving candy. It's all in our heads that Shoreline smells like low tide and funky skunk. We are the minority in this world, and that means bad and wrong. We are basically blacks at a kkk rally. They are right you're just a minority like me.

I have to repeat these things to myself daily or else my olfactory system will get the best of me and tell me lies. Like your old genetically drifted buds are doing to you friend. We're basically retards, even though the data suggest people who don't have solid flavor associations, and make up subjective narratives about flavor are actually mentally deficient. But it's us bro not them.. We're the sick ones.

What exactly are you saying ? Genetic drift in clones are real ?

eastcoastjoe

That's two super haters i have...this other guy on RIU, BK76, was so triggered by me, man did i trigger that guy just breathing

You have insulted me more than once but edited your posts but I’m triggered ? I just don’t agree with your points and I’m not being disrespectful about it so what’s the problem ?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Exactly means what i wrote, pit your seeds and clones outdoors and see how long will they survive, reproduce or just die off in few season.

eastcoastjoe

Noone cares about this, go play it in private
Exactly means what i wrote, pit your seeds and clones outdoors and see how long will they survive, reproduce or just die off in few season.

Many people care, that’s why there replying and following the topic. It’s a shame you guys gotta act like this because someone has a different opinion than you.

Maybe in an outdoor situation you can’t reproduce every year but what does that even mean? That’s just one application where feminized seeds aren’t better but in that same scenario, you won’t waste space in the garden on males. Also a much less chance of pollen contamination. So we’re splitting hairs here. What’s the argument about