What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

mudballs

Wtf does chem f2s have to do with this? ..and i never said it was ruining gene pool...i said the opposite...why do you exist? ...no one wants you to be a person

eastcoastjoe

Wtf does that have to do with this? ..and i never said it was ruining gene pool...i said the opposite...why do you exist? ...no one wants you to be a person

Nothing at all. That’s why I have no idea why your even bringing it up. Every few hours you keep bringing up random shit that isn’t even about the original topic.
Genetic drift isn’t a thing that occurs in clones. Chimera taught everyone this years ago. Have you ever looked up what the true definition is ? Ever listen to him explain it ?

eastcoastjoe

Wtf does that have to do with this? ..and i never said it was ruining gene pool...i said the opposite...why do you exist? ...no one wants you to be a person

You’re right. I believe you said, it’s not the correct way to do it. And here we are 2 days later and youre still tagging me with random shit posts when you haven’t even given one good reason how they cause detriment. Meanwhile your growing seeds that were made using this inferior hermies 🤷🏻‍♂️

mudballs

Screenshot_20240725-131317_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240725-131337_Chrome.jpg

Ur not even fun anymore...but others will learn

mudballs

You brought up genetic drift, drawing assumptions from cavemans post...i countered to help caveman and others...ur just a kid with a helmet i have to explain to others why he ran into the wall

eastcoastjoe

You brought up genetic drift, drawing assumptions from cavemans post...i countered to help caveman and others...ur just a kid with a helmet i have to explain to others why he ran into the wall

See that’s where you went wrong. You “assumed”. I wasn’t referring to his post and I surely wasn’t referring to you. You just wanted to crack slick but just like yesterday, you look stupid again.