What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

mudballs

These plants are exhibiting stenocarpy, whereby the plant receives pollen and then aborts the seed while immature

Ah, ok im up to speed

Caveman4.20

It's not up to you to dictate what those farmers can grow or not they don't care about you not liking fem seeds if they earn more money by field.That fear of fem seeds is ridiculous if they want to enjoy the tools of the new world how could you dare refuse them to do so.
Im not refusing them its just a damn shame if its a backward step but your right who am i. Nobody and id like to keep it that way. Maybe one day we can all have cool grow logs again and share info and the love/cuts!

Caveman4.20

If I could add to your point. I have always found it pretty ironic that everyone else but the farmers in these indigenous areas are the ones crying about the gene pool.

I wonder if any of these shortsighted people ever thought to themselves why these farmers even wanted to grow something different. It’s almost always, because they want better quality….. so much for the argument that these male plants add something that feminized seeds don’t have. The reality is, they add pollen, nothing else LMAO.
Not really crying just expressing an observation my friend!

Caveman4.20

If I could add to your point. I have always found it pretty ironic that everyone else but the farmers in these indigenous areas are the ones crying about the gene pool.

I wonder if any of these shortsighted people ever thought to themselves why these farmers even wanted to grow something different. It’s almost always, because they want better quality….. so much for the argument that these male plants add something that feminized seeds don’t have. The reality is, they add pollen, nothing else LMAO.
Its quite possible chemical hermies add to the problem somewhat like superbugs have from ambitious ipm yatzees…

mudballs

That's how they make glyphosate resistant crop cultivars...you spray the fkrs till you find one that isnt affected by being sprayed with glyphosate

Latest posts

Latest posts