What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
Locking some traits to make active or true breeding is not always easy nor remake a male from a clone only old cultivar

Caveman4.20

That possibility is equally as high or even higher when using a regular line. What is the difference and where is the detriment?
A side by side is in order… i have never in my life grown chemical induced hermies. On or with purpose.

Suggest to me this holy grail silver toxic S1 line you speak of or it could be an s2-4 whatever you claim is stable killer smoke or a hybrid of to very different s1’s that are crossed for the first time to atleast give me some “vigor” and hybrid hardiness.

Something that represents what the “industry” has to offer. That will be the experimental group. But it has to be top rank and representative of modern genepool. Maybe 2 suggestions please, one short flower period genotype (<56 days) and one long flowering genotype (<84 days) as long as its a chemically induced hermie!

The control group will be my old fashioned reg seed… that came from seed available from 2003 genepool and never again crossed with any modern genetics from that point.

Piece and experimental grease✌🏽

eastcoastjoe

You may find there's avg joe pollen chuckers that dont know what quality in malawi s1 femms is supposed to

So now one needs to understand all the phenotypes that existed within the ancestry of a seedline to determine if they found a quality plant ? 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️. Come on man, you can’t be serious

mudballs

So now one needs to understand all the phenotypes that existed within the ancestry of a seedline to determine if they found a quality plant ? 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️. Come on man, you can’t be serious
No..just tell that 1 pheno is not as good as the other, and that they need to grow more than 4 plants from the s1 seed pile before continuing...you can laugh all you want...this convo isnt meant to impress or convince you...im just using your angst and confusion to get the info out to those that know what the fk im saying...carry on

Caveman4.20

Someone please explain this. Stardawg is arguably the best seedline created in the last decade or so. How could that be when 2 of the 3 parents were hermie accidents ? Seems legit
I think i saw stardawgs for the first time mayne in 15’ or 16’ and only one clone only phenotype was nice! I never followed up with how the s1’s and so forths came out because said pheno had to be vegged for ever and trellised and superfed and blah blah blah commercial stuff. That said stardawg was nice and potent but nothing about the flavor or smell or intricacy of fx said please growmie even though im a hermie….

But for this thread im willing to do a side by side growlog and put my reputation on the line.

I have Tk s1’s available, ultimate ogs and trashberry from goat and monkey going right now….ive been told tk and ultimate og are selfed and trashberry are regs… i kept three males of trashberry and have already culled males from tk and og so nothing will be bred into those two now the trashberry on the other hand is crossed with regular afghan blueberry so im considering using those males if and only if the trashberrys go fullterm and successfully reveg with zero signs of intersex…

Ok where was i? … um oh ya
Any suggestions on some worthwhile chemical induced hermy seeds? Anyone?

Latest posts

Latest posts