What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Lyfespan

indoor is 16+. Anything nice is probably 2+ or close to it.

if its good its now around 2600 my man, its simple supply and demand. don't let everyone stock up for 420 at your expense :tiphat: shops are secretly stocking up, thats why the extract bois been hitting it so hard to get shit done for 420

slant.i

Are you talking only grade A nugs and high desired strains?

I personally haven't seen that high yet, but have heard it. Lotta people still don't want to go into the 2's in cen cal.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Hand trimmed boutique flowers, 2000 to established buyers. That is all the way up. No breaks. Could get more but no headaches are worth a couple points.

CrushnYuba

Machine trim 850-900
Good outdoor 1150-1250
Outdoor that can be passed off as indoor 13+
Be 4careful though folks lot of robbing going on

This is pretty much dead on to what i have been seeing ticket wise.
Its crazy about all these people getting robbed. I have heard off at least 10 robberies in the last month. I always was amazed how there wasn't more robberies given how lax everyone is about large amounts of $ and weed.
I wonder what's spawning it now. All of a sudden the market is so high that it's no longer profitable to do business?

Davesnothere420

This is pretty much dead on to what i have been seeing ticket wise.
Its crazy about all these people getting robbed. I have heard off at least 10 robberies in the last month. I always was amazed how there wasn't more robberies given how lax everyone is about large amounts of $ and weed.
I wonder what's spawning it now. All of a sudden the market is so high that it's no longer profitable to do business?

I haven't heard of ten robberies but that is crazy. My guess is it's just this time of year. No one makes money except the guys who held last year's. The middle man dont make money the brokers don't make money and every one wants to find a deal.

CrushnYuba

I dropped off packs in Humboldt a few days ago. Outdoor. Pretty well preserved. 12 for Fruit, 12.5 for gas in garberville.
Dont be taken advantage of. There is nothing out here. All the brokers are bringing stuff down from Oregon

PDX Dopesmoker

Oregon's legal recreational system still seems to be experiencing a substantial glut. Seems like whatever leakage their is from the legal grows in Oregon to the black market must be under control pretty good. Theres $30-$40 ounces in the legal shops in Oregon.

leaddraft

Oregon's legal recreational system still seems to be experiencing a substantial glut. Seems like whatever leakage their is from the legal grows in Oregon to the black market must be under control pretty good. Theres $30-$40 ounces in the legal shops in Oregon.

If I could A bucketTrip .. Load up My newcar, Stop at 'Tourist Attractions' across country.. In essense pay for My trip..
Always wanted to see Ruote 66, or the Grand Cayon.. Pan some GOLD along the way..
:woohoo::dance013:
Gold Nuggets

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Prices for the Dank Top Shelf have gone up in Oregon also.... 18-19 vs 14-15 just a few months ago..This is in Grants Pass....

podiboy

Good question and my guess is that the dispensary prices SHOULDN'T be affected all that much because the amount of licenses out there that has created the million+ pound surpluses for the past two years will still have their licenses. Maybe if half of them went out of business, prices MIGHT go up. My two cents:)

podiboy

One has too Observe, Recent news..

Plan to limit Oregon pot supply passes Senate

Lawmakers voted 18-10 Monday to freeze marijuana productions at current levels for the next two years. The state will not issue new production licenses to marijuana growers, but current growers will be able to renew their licenses.
LINK__> https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/04/plan-to-limit-oregon-pot-supply-passes-senate.html

How Would this affect PRICES?

UH...as you see from my few posts, i have no idea how this works...uh...anyway, it was an answer to this question. :joint:

A LOT of soil trucks on the roads this spring, probably to licensed grows but definitely to some new large unlicensed spots.

Everybody has investors these days and everyone is working for someone.

Still getting 1- for anything that can be trimmed.

JVonChron

I've asked 3 different folks how things were looking recently. they all replied the same thing..."dry af"
if storm shadow says dry dry dry that says something
got quotes on indoors...2 different people each said 18.

Latest posts

Latest posts