What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
1/2 of everything I`ve got`s yours my buddy ....and yeah Bamboo....

Everything I EVER sent to market was out the buckets in freezer , weighed , and double vacuum sealed to keep a hold on smell , but you being in medville I can see where swappin out air for the inert gas would have an edge on marketability and top shelf pay for goods

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

I froze a couple ounces for a year one time and it looked perfect when I finally took it out.

furrywall11

It seems N sealers can be had for way less than 5-6k...google it. Of course the best thing is just to move all your herb and not let it sit around. Does that ever happen? Nope, there's always that pesky seed grown sativa lb that isn't commercially viable and no one wants it...or that trash bag of trim you've been meaning to kief...or the bubble hash that no one seems to want...or the five bins filled with popcorn nuggets that would be worth something if only you could get around to picking all the stems out. I'd really like to have a complete lack of ganja clutter and have only the jars that I smoke from. Working on it..
BTW, been hearing about people pulling off really good greenhouse harvests in March using minimal supplemental lighting by dialing in the CO2 levels perfectly and heating the floors somehow. Weird.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea definately needs some heated floors, my homies had 18 gavitas burning in their conleys over the winter and lost the whole crop because the rootzone were dam near freezing at 4k elevation.

Skip

Veteran
We're still hoping they're gonna upgrade our server one day as requested...
But we're still trying to locate the exact cause & Fix it.

It does seem like a certain server load starts it off.
It could also be backups because we changed that backup routine recently and it tends to lock the database while it's doing the backup, and judging by the time when it really went screwy today, that's close to the time of the backups.

More than likely it's a combination of problems that is making hard to zero in on the causes.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I predict they get a whole lot better in 2018....that is if you say fuck you to taxes...the black market will again thrive...so go ahead and vote for legalization fools ....yeehaw the grower always smokes...I used to store in a root cellar in sealed storage containers with excellent results...I grow year round in so cal greenhouse..next crop in,,, in about 3 weeks..after that blackout or dark area needed

Lochinvar

It seems N sealers can be had for way less than 5-6k...google it. Of course the best thing is just to move all your herb and not let it sit around. Does that ever happen? Nope, there's always that pesky seed grown sativa lb that isn't commercially viable and no one wants it...or that trash bag of trim you've been meaning to kief...or the bubble hash that no one seems to want...or the five bins filled with popcorn nuggets that would be worth something if only you could get around to picking all the stems out. I'd really like to have a complete lack of ganja clutter and have only the jars that I smoke from. Working on it..
BTW, been hearing about people pulling off really good greenhouse harvests in March using minimal supplemental lighting by dialing in the CO2 levels perfectly and heating the floors somehow. Weird.

MVS 45 X, 3 years ago = 5000.00ish

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
shits been dry, guys smart enough to pull of good winter deps are crushing it...seen high end OG and cookie deps going for 2-22 in the city. last years outs still 12-16 usually unless its straight boof.

In socal we're getting $250lb for trim. Can't speak for popcorn but probably way more. My friends are buying crap outdoor for 12-14 and making oil. If it's decent popcorn indoor it's as good as the crap they're buying,but no way you'll get that much. This market is a strange one. Good luck

maxmurder

Veteran
is there any market for ice/bubble hash anymore- if so how much a pound ?
nice clean organic no spray/mold/mildew gg4.

Lyfespan

In socal we're getting $250lb for trim. Can't speak for popcorn but probably way more. My friends are buying crap outdoor for 12-14 and making oil. If it's decent popcorn indoor it's as good as the crap they're buying,but no way you'll get that much. This market is a strange one. Good luck

can confirm this i sell my trim and pop for 250 a pound:tiphat:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
is there any market for ice/bubble hash anymore- if so how much a pound ?
nice clean organic no spray/mold/mildew gg4.
theres a dispensary in socal that buys bubble from me but they only take maybe a few ounces per month, up to $20 per gram

Lyfespan

What do you think I'd get for nothing but smalls? Trimmed and untrimmed. How do you get 250 per lb of trim to? I have it all separated.

i really couldnt tell you, going to depend on who you take it to.

i run a warehouse i sell my trim my way for 250 a pound all day long.
i also use the option of getting it ran, if i need. for 60/40 split:tiphat:

Just sold some roughly trim pal'd og smalls for 1000.Good 1-1200 dollar lbs are becoming difficult to find. Most people are gettin 12-15, ogs, sour 15-2.Indoor usually 19-2.

Latest posts

Latest posts