What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Odd for the first time ever, im having brokers hitting ME up for product...

Seems like I always have to cater to their every whim of there antics and bullshit, just odd that THEY are hitting me up now instead of the other way around!

This game is so odd....

RetroGrow

Veteran

Seems like I always have to cater to their every whim of there antics and bullshit, just odd that THEY are hitting me up now instead of the other way around!

This game is so odd....

Are these brokers gay? Maybe that's it....:biggrin:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

This game is so odd....

its definately shifting. just got word that one of my big neighbors is down to his last 70….oh no!! and the other guys I've talked to are quoting tickets from 13-15 which is no good for me.

demand is thru the fucking roof for the lower priced cali outs right now….there are so many guys now who dont even grow or do shit but just move stuff out of state.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Maybe that scarcity, such as it is, will filter over here, Midwest MMJ state. Usually does.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
FUCK united cannabis and all that corporate bullshit.

Couldn;t agree more. My state already signed with Prairie Plant Systems for immediate grows *exclusive* as soon as MJ is rescheduled. Meanwhile, dispensaries are all but outlawed.

One hopes that corporate interests will look to save money, and not do it right thus failing. Like Prairie Plant Systems already did in Canada.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
selling the last of my 2014 outdoor this week. 15 for cherry pie and 16 for OG

I am hoping 2015 is a better year than 2014 , both harvest and prices. I am set to harvest twice as much this year , but hopefully sell it for the same or more than i am now.

i think we all have the same feeling regarding corporate cannabis. its :deadhorse: at this point. only time will tell us the answer to a lot of these things. It is nice to be informed though

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
im also hanging on to my last 30-40 outdoor units mostly Gorilla Glue and Asteroid (haze dominant)….wont be doing them for a dollar less than 15, would love to get 16!

whenever the lowballers want to offer some BS like 12-13 i make sure to go get the most cheese/athletes foot smelling machine trimmed shit from my neighbor lol. i would rather sit on the gorillas than get insulted with 12.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
its hard to imagine that the prices wont drop next year. simply put, next year,like every year, there will be more cannabis grown by more unconnected people. we all know what happens to weed when it isnt selling, it gets cheaper. the herb at that price point gets bought up first, with the best disappearing first. thats months of lowball status quo. then its survival of the financially fittest. tighten up folks the next three years are gonna be for keeps. they (johnny come lately business class fucks) are going to own it all eventually. get it for as long as you can compete. itll get impossible to sell herb through black market eventually, the medical (if it still exists) and recreational will have plenty of real liscensed farmers selling herb at real farm prices. likely done well in some cases too id imagine.

indoor is going to fizzle out by graduating into greenhouses. green houses make so much more sense for indoor light set ups.

with the sun plus horticultural lighting, dep curtains, hydroponic and/or microbe rich teas and soil with organics, a/c, co2, precision humidity and temp control. it would be hard to not grow dank.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i predict mediocre fullseason (machine trimmed, badly cured, no name strains) will probably settle around 5-600 a unit. super nice full season around 800-1000. Greenhouse B grade for 1-1200 and high end greenhouse for 15-1600 eventually. maybe not 2015 but 2016 for sure. i think 2015 if you can pull off high quality prices should stay about the same, with the non med market still propping up prices for all the brokers and shippers.

i dont see how commercial bulk can get less than 500 a unit, thats mexican brick pack prices.

idiit

Veteran
the concentrates market is something to watch as well. the qwiso is super easy and the heat purged product (if made from good stuff) is so strong some ppl can'r smoke it daytime. we are making reconstituted hash from oily qwiso mixed with kief, dry rub, coffee grinder dark buds. vets, ppl from lebanon all say it's excellent in all aspects. we got it down to a gooey hard black tar presentation.

we are going to see entire countries turning out concentrates. super concentrated, stealth smell. the vape revolution looks like it's continuing to build; super druggy, techy, trendy, easy on the lungs and so stealthy that i've got ppl vaping qwiso wax in front of cops and security guards at nfl football games no problem, going down the road sucking vape in their cars, vaping at work in front of their boss. we had an un-heatpurged wax from qwiso that had a sativa high from our sativa landraces that was super stealthy in high effects. the heat purged qwiso is stronger and more debilitating.

outdoor grows will produce enormous amounts of concentrates from every country on the planet and be much easier to stealth ship into lucrative markets. perhaps the next great revolution (that's already well underway) in recreational and medical cannabis.

idiit

Veteran
People still make qwiso?

commercial product, not top shelf but it's cheap/easy to make and ppl that have smoked real deal top grade hash (lebanon/germany) give it very high marks. they still smoke soapbar hash in europe due solely to price.. qwiso hash competes with with top notch hash if it is made out of good material. price and ease of mfg. are factors of importance and we are talking tons here going to be coming in from places like lebanon, uraguay.

the qwiso wax has almost no smell including vaped smoke aroma. cheap, easy to make. not bad. the quality of the plant material that the concentrates are made from is more important than any other factor. effective and inexpensive low end commercial product.

top quality landraces properly grown outdoors and made into concentrates will be very competitive quality wise and dirt cheap. the old traditional hash making methods are far too labor intensive and waste a lot of useful material. on some of the hash threads posters are noting that these areas are changing how they make concentrates. internet has enabled ppl in the most remote regions access to latest and greatest methods.

it's not about our small time low tech operation. qwiso is just something i can talk about from personal experience. there will be all kinds of concentrates from all over the world imported into lucrative markets is the point.

concentrates (wholesale) is part of the equation, not just bud.

anyone seeing wholesale concentrate prices? it's something that needs to be tracked based on type and quality and amount..

amannamedtruth

Veteran
its hard to imagine that the prices wont drop next year. simply put, next year,like every year, there will be more cannabis grown by more unconnected people. we all know what happens to weed when it isnt selling, it gets cheaper. the herb at that price point gets bought up first, with the best disappearing first. thats months of lowball status quo. then its survival of the financially fittest. tighten up folks the next three years are gonna be for keeps. they (johnny come lately business class fucks) are going to own it all eventually. get it for as long as you can compete. itll get impossible to sell herb through black market eventually, the medical (if it still exists) and recreational will have plenty of real liscensed farmers selling herb at real farm prices. likely done well in some cases too id imagine.

indoor is going to fizzle out by graduating into greenhouses. green houses make so much more sense for indoor light set ups.

with the sun plus horticultural lighting, dep curtains, hydroponic and/or microbe rich teas and soil with organics, a/c, co2, precision humidity and temp control. it would be hard to not grow dank.

Does anyone feel that eventually that rush of unexperienced, unconnected 'growers', from the greenrush will eventually drop off? Unless one was ahead of the curve, or was a good learner, the market will filter those out without the knowhow, the drive, and gumption.

Bring on the growers turned brokers...more demand less supply.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
when I was at the SoCal Cannabis Cup a couple weeks back...

1 booth had dank.... ONE.... UNO....

Everything else was str8 whack ass bunkness.... For example.. Loompa's Booth... Pure Fools Gold.. all of it...

So much room for dank... its never going out of style ... there is light years in difference between peoples opinion on quality..

People lets get real about something also... Cannabis is not going to be legal in the Eastern Hemisphere anytime soon... you can bet the house and keys on that

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Lol, yeah the kids brought back some socal cancup weed. I :laughing::laughing:
Till the competition can step up their game, I ain't worried!:biggrin:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
when I was at the SoCal Cannabis Cup a couple weeks back...

1 booth had dank.... ONE.... UNO....

Everything else was str8 whack ass bunkness.... For example.. Loompa's Booth... Pure Fools Gold.. all of it...

i didn't see loompas booth but i think most of their samples are outdoor grown from last year so might not look the best at this point.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I feel the same way as storm... At the emerald cup and high times cup very few booths have good product .. Although I don't really mind meeting anywhere from 11 to 13th street ... It's not worth it to me to wait around for a few points on units I grew last year when there's spring greenhouse herb about to be available by the box