What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

My all-time favorite by the Reel World String Band. Hopeful, optimistic, lovely, peaceful, forward-looking to the point of being both beautiful and sad. Mothers whose sons and daughters have gone to war, and the mothers knowing better.

moose eater

@moose eater
I have always been a bit taken aback by the scope of your musical collection
It's fairly eclectic. I have difficulty with a lot of techno-rock and some rap, but otherwise, it's all about someone's expression of their view of life, love, loss, pain and more. And in many/most cases, that makes it worth hearing.

As I've said many times, it's more difficult for many people to become truly violent or destructive in the presence of good (multi-cultural) foods and heart-felt music. Given both, in any setting, it would, in my opinion, increase the possibility of better resolution.

I truly believe that. You can note the greater peace between posters in this thread and the food threads as evidence of such.

Last edited:

mudballs

It's fairly eclectic. I have difficulty with a lot of techno-rock and some rap, but otherwise, it's all about someone's expression of their view of life, love, loss, pain and more. And in many/most cases, that makes it worth hearing.

As I've said many times, it's more difficult for many people to become truly violent or destructive in the presence of good (multi-cultural) foods and heart-felt music. Given both, in any setting, it would, in my opinion, increase the possibility of better resolution.

I truly believe that. You can note the greater peace between posters in this thread and the food threads as evidence of such.
self actualization is real and sadly pendulum swings both sides of good and evil